Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Top 5 Taker WM matches? 
nerd.gif

4 margaritas and 2 shots of gentlemen Jack deep. I can't be stopped.
Fill me in on your lifestyle man. You drinking by yourself? You work and travel so therefore you drink when you off work? You just go home and drink? Need to know man

Taker's match against CM PUNK had to be his last good one, right? Buildup for it was :smokin

Last edited:
Fill me in on your lifestyle man. You drinking by yourself? You work and travel so therefore you drink when you off work? You just go home and drink? Need to know man

I travel a lot because I'm an auditor but most of the time its 1 other person with you. We just go to the nearest Mexican or sushi spot in town after work. I cant front it's a great life especially compared to my last job.

You ready to head to Orlando man?? How many days you staying this time?
Think from Wednesday night to Wednesday morning :lol: I'm just getting it over with man. Next year gonna be lit though :pimp: never been to New Orleans

Last edited:
I travel a lot because I'm an auditor but most of the time its 1 other person with you. We just go to the nearest Mexican or sushi spot in town after work. I cant front it's a great life especially compared to my last job.
I bet you got a better job. Weren't you working nights before?

You ready to head to Orlando man?? How many days you staying this time?
Think from Wednesday night to Wednesday morning :lol: I'm just getting it over with man. Next year gonna be lit though :pimp: never been to New Orleans

Man I stayed entirely too long in Dallas last year I was soooo ready to go home and to top it off we had to walk from the damn arena to basically the convention center just to get a cheaper uber back to the hotel after RAW :rofl:

I was do done with that place after that :x

New Orleans is gonna be a blast and the cool thing ab that place is that most everything is within walking distance or you could just take the trolley :smokin

Man I stayed entirely too long in Dallas last year I was soooo ready to go home and to top it off we had to walk from the damn arena to basically the convention center just to get a cheaper uber back to the hotel after RAW :rofl:

New Orleans is gonna be a blast and the cool thing ab that place is that most everything is within walking distance or you could just take the trolley :smokin
:rofl: never again man. That walk was ridiculous.

Nice. Can't wait to see ya there next year :nthat: New Orleans not ready for our meatsauce :smokin

Yup. Superdome and Smoothie King are pretty much right next to each other and right by the french quarter.

I made sure to get my hotel closer too :lol: only 15 minute drive and 5-7 minute walk :pimp:

I need a gracie gym to train at in New Orleans.
Forgot you not part of the crossfit crew no more. Me and Seth were going hardcore until he got hurt. Yo no lie I've been having knee soreness from time to time :frown: think I tweaked my wrist too. **** feels uncomfortable whenever I press down

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom