Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

vkvVdke.gif

THE QUEEN

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Raw & SD good this week? Miss anything? :nerd:

I've been addicted to Horizon Zero Dawn, so I haven't watched this weeks' shows.

- Kurt Angle was in Pittsburgh yesterday, prompting online speculation he might be on SmackDown. That was never the plan, and he left before the show started. He was at the arena filming footage for his upcoming WWE 24 special.

- Brock Lesnar vs. Shane McMahon was the plan coming out of SummerSlam. That changed when the Goldberg signing became an option, per Wrestling Observer.

- Lana is expected to focus on wrestling in NXT while Rusev is out of action rehabbing from shoulder surgery.

- According to PWInsider, who yesterday reported he was in, William Regal is no longer expected to be added to the WWE Hall of Fame class of ‘17.

- There will be at least one “Legacy” name revealed, likely next Monday.

Raw & SD good this week? Miss anything? :nerd:

I've been addicted to Horizon Zero Dawn, so I haven't watched this weeks' shows.

Both were pretty meh. Only things of note that happened were Dana's face turn, HHH & Rollins brawling, and AJ washing Shane

WM 33 is nothing more than a transitional WM

The problem that the dead bum is bowing out and that reckless 2 move having worker is (possibly) bowing in is cluttering up the WM ticket with a 3rd extra trash match, instead of the normal 2 trash matches

Last edited:
Miz/Maryse look classy while Cena/Nikki look like a bowl of fruity pebbles. Cena and Nikki are merch ******.

Seeing those two buffoons celebrate while DBry was talking last night was so cringe-worthy. :x

Nikki kept trying to kiss him to make sure they got it on camera :lol:

Back
Top Bottom