Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Man boy over here about to cry for no balor or Joe. He just signed up for NJPW [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So you have the best wrestler in the world do the job to a shtbag, have no surprise entrants in the Rumble, let the talentless Roman get #30, and then let a guy who hasn't been doing anything for almost 2 yrs win the main event?..:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So you have the best wrestler in the world do the job to a shtbag, have no surprise entrants in the Rumble, let the talentless Roman get #30, and then let a guy who hasn't been doing anything for almost 2 yrs win the main event?..:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So much hype for this rumble. And it was hot garbage. HOT GARBAGE

That was seriously one of the most boring, uneventful Rumbles ever. Was only half paying attention at one point because nothing was happening.

And I'm tired of their hard-on for multi time Rumble winners. It's just..boring.

Rumble was soooooo trash. Now I see why I havent watched wrestling since the 8th grade. I havent missed much it  appears. Crying at Takers hairline.

I had Samoa Joe and Finn in the final 4 and neither of those dudes were even in it :rofl:

no reason for the rumble to have an early start time when it ended at 9:30 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom