Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Eh it'll be a Royal Rumble Jr then.

Yeah that won't work.

MITB >

That face Maryse made when she took off the Bella wig :evil: :pimp:

giphy.gif

Repped sir. The camera zoomed in on her too :evil: had me weak

Last edited:
Winner of the Andre Battle Royal should just get a shot at their respective brands midcard title, especially since it's filled with midcard to low level guys

Wrestle fest swerve
Cena beat miz says he will propose on raw
Dolphin ziggler gets longtime live in girlfriend bella drunk in las vegas marries her

Cena in a heel turn and depression makes love to a corpse named katie vick

Drops word life volume 2 with feta wap

Book it

Why did it take me a couple minutes to understand this?

I really hope Miz/Maryse go over on Sunday, or all these good segments are a waste

Nikki is worthless by the way :rofl:

Flying out tomorrow at 8am..Will be in FL for a week..We need to figure out a time everyone can meet up..

The Hardys are coming to WWE, and soon. The only question is what day and what brand. One would think Smackdown is the brand that needs the most help in the tag team division. As far as the Broken gimmick, Matt is claiming ownership of it. Impact’s case was at least strong enough for ROH to state that the Hardys will not be doing the gimmick on their iPPV show the night before WrestleMania. The Hardys are also scheduled for morning activities in Orlando for WWN as part of a tailgate party, so they will be in the area hours before the show. Contractually, they can debut whenever WWE wants them to debut. The only question is the legal aspect of the gimmick and where that stands.

I hope Cena wins and proposes to Nikki and then she says no and leaves him emasculated in the ring on bended knee

Back
Top Bottom