Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Goldberg looks dumb with that belt around his waist. Looks like a corny dad wearing a wwe belt
I think it's the tucked-in shirt, but I really can't quite put my finger on it...it does look terrible on him, but then again let's remember we're talking about a championship made of Twizzlers.
Brock selling that Spear like its a level S finisher in No Mercy for N 64
laugh.gif
 Not Level S tho...ah, the Fisherman's DDT. Good times.
As always, great to see you post. Now I am sure this isn't the first time you've heard this, but you know you look kinda like Meek Millz with dreads right?
It isn't. 
laugh.gif

At least give me the credit for having the foresight to grow locs as he rose in profile, dude was marked for death early being called "Meek."

Also, filled out the WM survey with this on repeat:

Last edited:
Hardcore Title Six Pack Challenge book that **** D Fly D Fly

If that's what you want, then very well :lol:

I'd give rhino a shot, but he rudely wouldn't answer my question when I asked how old he was..I have no problem defending the IC title against anyone, but I ain't tryin to have a match with a dude old enough to be my great grandfather's stepdad..

Well, who would you like to face?

@DCAllAmerican
 vs @GotHolesInMySocks
 in the first ever NTWT Intergender match

Also,

I need someone else beside @Mr DragonFly Jones
 to simulate our match. He's gonna book it like The McMahons vs god and make himself look strong af smh

I aint here for the shennighans from this putrid person

:lol: nah I literally just let the program choose the winner. Only thing I really change is the stuff that wouldn't make sense and the people's finisher names.

celticspride34 celticspride34 washing me in quick fashion at last Mania proved that :smh:

Last edited:
Finished watching that wrestlemania monday 24 special.

Thought it was really good.

Is it just me or is the girl with the purple dreadlocks and nxt shirt exactly how one would picture to be DCAA?

I wish they would use some of that stage budget the rest of the year and not all for one night.

I mean seriously what do they even do with that stuff after the fact?

Back
Top Bottom