Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

For those waiting on a reigns heel turn, he just became the top merch. seller so that ain't happening.

Is he really a top merch seller, or is this one of those things where they pile his stuff up at live events and undership everybody else's? Cause even when they pan the cameras to the crowd, I see tons of New Day, Cena, Enzo & Cass, and KO stuff, but I hardly see Reigns' stuff

I wear my Kenny Omega and NJPW tees out in public all the time, if that counts the same?

For those waiting on a reigns heel turn, he just became the top merch. seller so that ain't happening.
fsqed.jpg

[h2]HOW.[/h2]

Last edited:
Is he really a top merch seller, or is this one of those things where they pile his stuff up at live events and undership everybody else's? Cause even when they pan the cameras to the crowd, I see tons of New Day, Cena, Enzo & Cass, and KO stuff, but I hardly see Reigns' stuff
I am a grown man I wear what I want.
Closet Reign fans.

This t-shirt stuff is that self hate I was talking about

Like why would you be so worried that strangers might find out you're a wrestling fan?

Like why would you be so worried that strangers might find out you're a wrestling fan?

Exactly, I mean there's other things that are more embarrassing than being a wrestling fan like being a fan of Adam Sandler movies or being Trump supporters and see some idiots still proudly wearing those dumb red hats

Yeah I wouldn't mind wearing one

My problem is most of today's (WWE) shirts look like ****

Another person showing a lack of reading comprehension.

Show me who said anything close to that.

That's where we'll agree. The good shirts are few and far between...but that's with most tshirtable properties period, if you think about it. It's all about your personal aesthetic.

Back
Top Bottom