Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

TMZ is reporting Scott Hall got physically removed from an indy event over the weekend for showing up hammered..:smh: ..When is this dude gonna get it together?..

Might not be here for Raw tonight..Got a phone call from my mom saying my last living grandparent passed away today.. :frown:

I wish I would have tried wrestling man.

HE at least.

Also a FREE Kevin Sullivan show on mas this week. You can see how great this show is each week

@gunnascott
@CaseKicks
@john2st

TMZ is reporting Scott Hall got physically removed from an indy event over the weekend for showing up hammered..:smh: ..When is this dude gonna get it together?..

Might not be here for Raw tonight..Got a phone call from my mom saying my last living grandparent passed away today.. :frown:

My condolences.

Last night, WWE announced that Paul Heyman will be Steve Austin’s guest on the next installment of the Stone Cold Podcast, which airs live on the WWE Network on June 1st immediately following RAW.

WWE sent out a press release today touting the Stone Cold Podcast, revealing that The Undertaker, Hulk Hogan and Sting will also be sitting in the hot seat in the coming months.

WWE’s upcoming book about The Undertaker is scheduled for a November 3rd release, so Monday, November 2nd could very well be the day the Texas Rattlesnake and The Dead Man go face to face one more time.

Here’s the official word:

“Stone Cold” Steve Austin will host Stone Cold Podcast, Live!, a no-holds-barred, in-your-face monthly interview series beginning Monday, June 1 at 11 p.m. ET on the award-winning WWE Network, with special guest Paul Heyman.

Each month immediately following Monday Night Raw, which airs on USA Network, the WWE Hall of Famer will sit down with the biggest names in WWE including Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, Sting and other celebrities from the world of sports and entertainment for an exclusive interview on WWE Network.

“If you’re ready for the Stone Cold Podcast, give me a ‘Hell Yeah!’,” said “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.

Keep your head up, case. My condolences.

And so glad they went back to Austin's podcast..

Really want to see Taker and Sting interviews..

First off... Sorry for your lose Case...

As far as Hall goes... You can't expect complete soberity... Mistakes happen... The fact that he's gone from what he was, to what he appears to be now... I respect him as far as he's come along... Being sober is a horrible miserable thing I wouldn't wish upon anyone :lol: :smokin :smh:...

Undertaker shouldn't be interested in speaking into microphones

I agree with this holeheartedly... At the same time, there's not a interview I want to listen to more than UT/SCSA... It's gotta be 2 hours for sure though...

Is that why Cener hasn't used the stunner recently?

Between to being super awkward... 100% why...

:smile:

Austin's podcast :smokin I'd loathe Jericho interviewing that lineup, too much of a cheesy company man.

I am with DC though on a Taker interview. Taker should keep that mystery about him until 5 years after he retires. Then he can let the cat out the bag.

Rusev did in fact say i quit in russian more than a few times.

-Reddit user addictedsc2 has translated what Rusev said at the very end of his Payback match against John Cena. Rusev was speaking in Bulgarian, and his final words are what caused Lana to “throw in the towel”. Below is what Rusev said:

“Ahhh no…ahhh I give up! Next time we will crush you! I give up! Stop! I told you! I’ll crush you Cena! Damn your old mother, Cena! I will crush you! That’s enough, I told you.”

The actual words Rusev used might play into the story lines, as he did “submit” to John Cena, but he never actually said the words “I Quit.” Nevertheless, Lana reacted to Rusev saying “I give up” and told the referee that he had quit. As seen, Rusev was furious with Lana for ending the match, and as we noted earlier Lana explained on Twitter that she was translating so the ref could understand what Rusev was saying.

Will try to pay as much attention as I can tonight.. most of my attention will be towards the Rangers.

Sheamus VS Ryback is scheduled for tonight but it may not happen since Ryback may have suffered a broken rib last night.

Qualifying matches for the IC EC match tonight.

Steph returns tonight.

Back
Top Bottom