Wrestling Thread May 13-19 | 5/19 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

ive been through all of vip box' streams already gotta make a change after this match
mean.gif
ive been using the same one for everything i watch and it hasnt failed for weeks

Ambrose wins :pimp:

match didn't do much for me, nor does Ambrose's finisher.

also why was he wearing the white shirt under the vest, was distracting

:rofl: :rofl:

Ambrose :pimp: :pimp: so far I got him and Jericho winning right. I figured Jericho would win to even stuff up, then they'll have a final blowoff down the road when Fandango wins and Jericho goes on tour or something

Who did you have as the opener?

The whole point of a strap match originally was that they used a short strap so the guys would be so close that a) they really beat the hell out of each other and b) it was difficult to get to all four corners.  When you have a 12 foot strap, you only need to drag your opponent like a foot out of the center of the ring to touch each corner.

Sheamus first to touch 3.  39% predicted Sheamus.

He's also the first failure to not touch all 4.

Last edited:
Suddenly I remembered that strap match between Shad and JTG...sponsored by KFC :smh: :lol:

:rofl: :smh:

I always thought it was ***-backwards (aka regular WWE) that they would split them up, with Shad being set for an initial push...then gave JTG the win, and never had a followup.

Back
Top Bottom