Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

Surprised they're having Lillian sing the National Anthem. Vince almost always goes with America The Beautiful.

Surprised they're having Lillian sing the National Anthem. Vince almost always goes with America The Beautiful.

The Great One.........
pimp.gif

i hope the rock costs cenas belt but i have a feeling we will see something between rock/miz begin tonight

then the rumored rock/miz match a SS

i hope the rock costs cenas belt but i have a feeling we will see something between rock/miz begin tonight

then the rumored rock/miz match a SS

What in the blue hell is the " L _I " -type hand gesture The Rock is making on the turnbuckle? What happened to the fist in the air?

What in the blue hell is the " L _I " -type hand gesture The Rock is making on the turnbuckle? What happened to the fist in the air?

Originally Posted by bkmac

What in the blue hell is the " L__ _I " -type hand gesture The Rock is making on the turnbuckle? What happened to the fist in the air?
Can't be cereal. Its for the Miami Hurricanes, his alma mater.

What in the blue hell is the " L__ _I " -type hand gesture The Rock is making on the turnbuckle? What happened to the fist in the air?
Can't be cereal. Its for the Miami Hurricanes, his alma mater.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

• Rey Mysterio d Cody Rhodes in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.  Very good match.  Brawled through the crowd, on the stage, and into the concourse in the arena.  Finish came in the ring when Rey blew the Great Muta mist into Rhodes' eyes.  I really think Rhodes needed to go over here, but I guess wins and losses really don't matter in today's WWE.

Winning at Wrestlemania is the bigger deal. Have Rey lose too much and you won't be able to put anyone else over. Don't Brooklyn Brawler his !%%.
Anyways, I hope we get a Sin Cara vs Cody Rhodes feud next.
Winning at WrestleMania would have been a big deal if he wasn't made to look like a jobber the very next night on Raw to Randy Orton and then lose the blowoff match of the feud.  Rey is basically untouchable in his role at this point.  He's never going to get a major extended run, and losing to younger talent isn't going to hurt him.  It's just like HHH, Cena, or Orton.  They could lose 8/10 matches, and they would still be in the same exact main event spot on the card.  That's what made guys like The Rock and Jericho so great.  They had no problem losing to put younger guys over.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

• Rey Mysterio d Cody Rhodes in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.  Very good match.  Brawled through the crowd, on the stage, and into the concourse in the arena.  Finish came in the ring when Rey blew the Great Muta mist into Rhodes' eyes.  I really think Rhodes needed to go over here, but I guess wins and losses really don't matter in today's WWE.

Winning at Wrestlemania is the bigger deal. Have Rey lose too much and you won't be able to put anyone else over. Don't Brooklyn Brawler his !%%.
Anyways, I hope we get a Sin Cara vs Cody Rhodes feud next.
Winning at WrestleMania would have been a big deal if he wasn't made to look like a jobber the very next night on Raw to Randy Orton and then lose the blowoff match of the feud.  Rey is basically untouchable in his role at this point.  He's never going to get a major extended run, and losing to younger talent isn't going to hurt him.  It's just like HHH, Cena, or Orton.  They could lose 8/10 matches, and they would still be in the same exact main event spot on the card.  That's what made guys like The Rock and Jericho so great.  They had no problem losing to put younger guys over.

For the University of Miami

For the University of Miami

Back
Top Bottom