Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby what's the hype with chopped cheese? They any good?

Straight uptown ny bodega classic b! Basically it's a Philly cheesesteak but steak gets substituted for beef. Like hamburger beef chopped up with peppers and melted cheese. For $5 on a hero or roll (roll is cheaper I think 4 bones) and you get that free can of soda :nthat: (hero only) get a bag of chips and you got that recession special snack.

Last edited:
brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby what's the hype with chopped cheese? They any good?

Straight uptown ny bodega classic b! Basically it's a Philly cheesesteak but steak gets substituted for beef. Like hamburger beef chopped up with peppers and melted cheese. For $5 on a hero or roll (roll is cheaper I think 4 bones) and you get that free can of soda :nthat: (hero only) get a bag of chips and you got that recession special snack.

Only chips that matter
041262284074-L-600x600.jpg

:lol:

The most savagery I've ever committed is with this one... I'm putting in 4.5 * work every night... My work rate has never been this high or consistent... I'm going 60 minute Broadway's without a finish...

Have you ever put a girl in a Cobra Clutch while smashing the butt from behind?... Ask yourself this...

Touche.. :lol:

:lol:

The most savagery I've ever committed is with this one... I'm putting in 4.5 * work every night... My work rate has never been this high or consistent... I'm going 60 minute Broadway's without a finish...

Have you ever put a girl in a Cobra Clutch while smashing the butt from behind?... Ask yourself this...

Is it bad that I want to see pics or a video of this savagery?

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Black girl?

But yall argued me when I said AJ has no chance of ever sniffing the WWE Championship. Look at him now

Back
Top Bottom