Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif
Looks like Orton will finally have something to do.
roll.gif
Orton has basically been on vacation for 2 months

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Ziggler is so nice in the ring. He needs a serious heel push for a title
His time will come. He's on his way there...y'all gotta be patient.
how many times have we said this over the last 2 or so years
2 years is a reach man.
laugh.gif
2 years ago he was bad on the mic and still working on his craft. Ziggs had a short main event feud vs. Edge on Smackdown and wasn't "ready" yet at the time...he even said said it in some random interview. The main thing with Ziggler is they prefer to have him put other guys over since he's so damn good at selling. His knack for making other guys' moves look great hasn't prevented him from a Title run but they're not in a hurry to push him like that yet...especially with how crowded the main event scene has been in the last year.
Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford
I honestly don't understand the IWC's fascination with him. Was he underutilized? Yes but dude had the charisma of a snail and was complacent w/ the mid-card role. He just didn't have it in him for a WHC run.
His mic skills definitely held him back, though he was still better than John Morrison. I remember when he first got the "Gold Standard" gimmick, he started doing
some stuff where he would just walk out on matches cause he "had a sore throat" or "just didn't feel good today". That ^@&# had me
roll.gif
but they never went

anywhere with that (of course)
I remember that LOL. Funny %%##. IIRC he said he had a doctor's note or something like that.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's when he was on Smackdown and they had the superior show over RAW.

Y2J:"No,no,no..I beat him most recently"..I don't why but that had me dying..lol..

Back
Top Bottom