Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

As of now, the plan is to have the Styles/Reigns feud to continue up to MITB. Plans can change, though.

Stephanie recently came up with the idea of revamping the women's division and have the focus be on in-ring work.

No official date of when it will start but word is it will be by the end of the year.

It will be similar to the GCS, they will bring in the top female wrestlers from around the world.

Where is Ultimo Dragon Fly?

I fell asleep early man. Was out of it

Stephanie recently came up with the idea of revamping the women's division and have the focus be on in-ring work.

No official date of when it will start but word is it will be by the end of the year.

It will be similar to the GCS, they will bring in the top female wrestlers from around the world.

Interesting.

As of now, the plan is to have the Styles/Reigns feud to continue up to MITB. Plans can change, though.

Fashion is winning the strap! :smokin

They honestly should drag this to Battleground. I don't see a next contender for Ramen at the moment on the active toster. This is how I'd book the next 3 months.

Extreme Rules: I'd have Fashion go over.

MITB: Ladder Match - Reigns/Style 3. I'd have a screwy finish where neither man somehow walks out as Champion

Battleground: You finally bust out War Games, double ring, big cage: Bully Club vs. The Empire, the winning team wins the strap for their leader.

I'd book this one of two ways. You have the Harris Twins turn on AJ aligning with Ramen. They should absolutely destroy Fashion like the nWo did to Ric Flair.

Or have the Bully Club hype up a mystery 4th member which would turn out to be a debuting Finger Paint Finn. You have Gallows/Anderson/Balor turn on Fashion. Balor could bring up their past as part of the reason why on Raw the next night. Ramen walks out champion.

Ramen wins back the strap and is confeonted by a returning Sext Rollins the next night on Raw.

You end up with Ramen/Sext & Balor/Fashion as two big matches heading into Summerfest :smokin

I just don't know who I'd book as the 4th member of the Roman Empire.

I am cool with this it's some female talent that needs to be in the wwe now. Candice Lerae for example. Marti Belle needs a shot she's wasting away in TNA.

Fashion is winning the strap!
smokin.gif

They honestly should drag this to Battleground. I don't see a next contender for Ramen at the moment on the active toster. This is how I'd book the next 3 months.

MITB: Ladder Match - Reigns/Style 3. I'd have a screwy finish where neither man somehow walks out as Champion

Battleground: You finally bust out War Games, double ring, big cage: Bully Club vs. The Empire, the winning team wins the strap for their leader.

I'd book this one of two ways. You have the Harris Twins turn on AJ aligning with Ramen. They should absolutely destroy Fashion like the nWo did to Ric Flair.

Or have the Bully Club hype up a mystery 4th member which would turn out to be a debuting Finger Paint Finn. You have Gallows/Anderson/Balor turn on Fashion. Balor could bring up their past as part of the reason why on Raw the next night. Ramen walks out champion.

Ramen wins back the strap and is confeonted by a returning Sext Rollins the next night on Raw.

You end up with Ramen/Sext & Balor/Fashion as two big matches heading into Summerfest
smokin.gif

WWE logic = Joseph Samoa

I am cool with this it's some female talent that needs to be in the wwe now. Candice Lerae for example. Marti Belle needs a shot she's wasting away in TNA.

Agreed, even though Marti Belle's not very good, I just want her on my TV more than once a week :lol: (or month). Mia Yim would definitely fit right in with the newer women being brought up, and Rosita should have already had a wrestling role in the WWE back in like 2012.

Fashion is winning the strap!
smokin.gif

You end up with Ramen/Sext & Balor/Fashion as two big matches heading into Summerfest
smokin.gif

Only prob is the Bullet Club will be jobbing by the end of the month

Fashion is winning the strap! :smokin

You end up with Ramen/Sext & Balor/Fashion as two big matches heading into Summerfest :smokin

You ever applied for creative? I like this ^

@DCAllAmerican thanks for mentioning the Review-A-Wai for Lockdown 2008, "Finn Balor in TNA 2008 would probably be Hornswoggle, he'd be a life-size Hornswoggle coming out with ******* Lucky Charms and a shillelagh" "Oh Mark he just hit him with the Lucky Charm" :rofl: :rofl:

There is a report about an unnamed wrestler partying too much. The behavior has gotten so bad that it’s affecting his in-ring work, according to those talking, and some have talked privately about not wanting to work with the veteran anymore.

It’s interesting that there’s been some talk from fans this year about how this same WWE Superstar has “phoned it in” during some of his recent matches and feuds.

:nerd: wonder who it is. Sounds like my kind of wrestler :smokin

Back
Top Bottom