Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

:stoneface: anderson and gallows were brought in only for one reason. To make roman look strong. They look like total goofballs eating superman punches left and right.

5 years ago when I was on Tough Enough I did not possess the knowledge of professional wrestling that I do today. I earned the opportunity to be on that show and despite being the first one eliminated I was signed to a contract. Since that day I have worked my butt off to improve my wrestling skills. I have studied long and hard to understand the business and it's history because I understood why the WWE fans were so offended by my response to Mr. Austin's question.

tumblr_nbz2samKOv1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

I bet you it ends up being called the Eddie Guerrero Cruiserweight Classic...

To go along with the Dusty Rhodes Tag Classic...

I'm so ready for this Young/Backlund stuff...Backlund is a nut so it should be comedy :lol:

Plus I think Darren Young is aight so it'll be cool to see him get a little solo shine

I bet you it ends up being called the Eddie Guerrero Cruiserweight Classic...

To go along with the Dusty Rhodes Tag Classic...
What you think of Anderson and gallows run in the wwe so far?

Gallows and Machine Gun > Guerillas if Destiny...

That's basically how I feel... And I miss Talk n Shop... I'm happy they're both getting good pay days... But I don't watch WWE for 6 hours every week like all of you sheep... So I really don't care period...

I'm happy with PWG, NJPW, LU, and Evolve... I get my fill on with those and random old WWE matches... I just don't care about WWE any more... I keep up with it because I like Pollock and Wai... But I just don't care...

Back
Top Bottom