Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

How do you guys see things happening at PB?

I don't think Reigns or Styles will turn. Balor will appear but i think there will be atleast 1 more guy appearing either at PB or Raw.

Had no idea Gallows was only 32, I thought he was 32 during SES :lol: on the flip side I that Anderson was younger, cause he looks at

Valiant effort by Jim Johnston, but new theme isn't touching the glorious "Shot 'Em".

I **** with Baron Corbin. Dude is a natural heel and is adequate for what he's supposed to be. His entrance + theme is bad *** and fits the character perfectly. Made real improvements over the past year too. Good example of the current developmental system working out for someone who came in completely green.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Jericho was the only good part of Raw
G Boyz looking like the next Ascension out there
Vaudevillains>Enzo & Cass

Last edited:
I like Cesaro but I fin d the bond style entrance just completely corny as hell. Enough with the movie quotes but I see why it works with Miz but at the same time ehh..

Maryse :smokin wish she would take that damn jacket off.

Is Hunter going to reappear at PB and start feuding with Shane? If so :smokin

I love the Tag division right now. Enzo and Cass are growing on me. I like the vaudevillians their look and entrance I just worried if it can last for more than a year. Like can they have a legit decade with this look.

I'm ready to see Finn on Raw more. I don't know if he'll find his way into a feud with both Aj and Roman or it goes into and AJ and Finn feud.

I need to catch up on the last few threads and pages...

RIP Chyna

^ I think they will wait until monday to have hhh appear.

Vince has his announcement on sunday.

Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting Chyna was drinking heavily before she passed away last week.

According to documentary director Erik Angra, who was with Chyna for months before she passed, Chyna had started drinking after she became upset about not being invited to this year’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. Angra says this is one of the reasons Chyna backed out of a meet-and-greet at WrestleCon this year, and didn’t end up flying to Dallas for the weekend.

Sources told Pro Wrestling Sheet Chyna was hoping the new documentary would help address her WWE Hall of Fame situation, and when she got snubbed for an invite she started drinking more. Angra says Chyna had also been emotional over attempts to reconnect with her family, and the full story regarding the situation will be featured in the documentary, which will still be released in the future.

Chyna’s cause of death is still being investigated, and reports have said it is being looked at as a possible overdose, which Angra said crew members saw signs of addiction in Chyna while filming.

Excuse my ignorance but why did BBC have #GB 4-Life on their wannabe Nasty Boys entrance jackets?

How do you guys see things happening at PB?

I don't think Reigns or Styles will turn. Balor will appear but i think there will be atleast 1 more guy appearing either at PB or Raw.

After that Make-A-Wish segment last night with Roman otw to the ring, I don't think we are getting the heel turn we hoped for afterall.

AJ won't turn either. No doubt the match is finishing in a DQ. If anything, Balor is coming out with the BBC and they will be the heels in a AJ/Balor program.

Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting Chyna was drinking heavily before she passed away last week.

According to documentary director Erik Angra, who was with Chyna for months before she passed, Chyna had started drinking after she became upset about not being invited to this year’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. Angra says this is one of the reasons Chyna backed out of a meet-and-greet at WrestleCon this year, and didn’t end up flying to Dallas for the weekend.

Sources told Pro Wrestling Sheet Chyna was hoping the new documentary would help address her WWE Hall of Fame situation, and when she got snubbed for an invite she started drinking more. Angra says Chyna had also been emotional over attempts to reconnect with her family, and the full story regarding the situation will be featured in the documentary, which will still be released in the future.

Chyna’s cause of death is still being investigated, and reports have said it is being looked at as a possible overdose, which Angra said crew members saw signs of addiction in Chyna while filming.

I remember reading about Chyna's history with her family back when I was younger. Sadly she has had a fairly unstable life with one event compiling on the other. What she did in the ring was phenomenal, but I wish she realized she was more than that. Not getting in definitely sucks, but life is about so much more than that.

I thought she was doing well due to a video I had watched of hers last year where she was speaking about becoming a teacher. :smh:

Be mindful of where your heart is friends.

I **** with Baron Corbin. Dude is a natural heel and is adequate for what he's supposed to be. His entrance + theme is bad *** and fits the character perfectly. Made real improvements over the past year too. Good example of the current developmental system working out for someone who came in completely green.
Perfect example of what NXT SHOULD BE focused on...

Back
Top Bottom