Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

I'm inclined to believe most of what this dolphins dude is saying.

Still don't like the brand split idea.

Last edited:
Video

We Hop in the Ring with Lucha Libre Wrestlers on Today's 'Daily VICE' http://www.vice.com/video/daily-vice-luche-libre via @vice

We Hop in the Ring with Lucha Libre Wrestlers on Today's 'Daily VICE'

On today's episode of Daily VICE, we head to the Bronx Wrestling Federation to meet the small community of people behind the theatrical world of Mexican-style lucha libre wrestling. VICE's Jaimie Sanchez talks with former wrestler John Torres, who now documents the fights as a filmmaker.

Hey fellas. Sorry to spoil the thread here. I wish I had the chance to sit and follow these past few days with you guys but unfortunate news, I lost my father yesterday morning. It's been a mind numbing 24 hours so far but I know over time it will get better, and that's because pops is in a better place right now.

NT is for the discussions, news, lulz, and now I can safely say it's for the ability to express some personal matters. I just ask all ya guys to take care of your health if you aren't yet already, and make sure you keep your fam close. I've always had such a strong relationship with my dad and it's gotten even stronger over the last 6 years. He may not have a physical presence here any longer, but I damn sure know he's still with me. He'll be around for Raw every Monday's and any PPVs.

Take care guys, enjoy your weekend.

Sending some prayers your way brother..Keep your head up..Hit up the PM's if you need to talk..

I have been trying to think positively for a few years man. But he pulled some BS on me about 10 years ago. Without going too far into detail, I have never forgiven him for it. Tried, but I just can't man. Yea it is THAT serious.

So it is hard for me to develop any sympathy for him at this time man.

Sounds cold I know but I can't control how I feel. 

I've completely cut off contact from my mom and I never had a dad... Best thing I ever did... I get it...

Dolphins1925

@dolphins19252

PAYBACK. Payback ends with balor holding the WWE title with anderson & gallows.
He admitted he's just a troll...

Kinda wish you had written out what that spoiler was related to...but I'm not gonna be mad if it happens...

Years of abuse to his body. Diabetic, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol. No exercise. For YEARS.

I was always the one trying to help him take care of himself, he never listened.

My dad is diabetic (type 2 diabetes) and has high blood pressure as well. Really frustrating that all he has to do is eat healthier and exercise to control both of them, but he just doesn't for some reason. After all these years of arguments, he's finally making some progress, I just hope he keeps it up.

If the stuff Dolphins is saying is true then I told y'all H was going to protect Balor even after he gets called up.

8 - 9 Payback

9- 10 GoT

10 - 11 back to PB
Yeah trying to figure out my schedule as well. Want to watch the PPV all the way through but want to watch Thrones live too. Will probably end up doing what you're doing.

Then QUANTiCO on dvr tomorrow before Raw :smokin

Back
Top Bottom