Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Do yall go out of your way to look at spoilers or do you just come across them randomly?

Why ruin it for yourself I dont get it

Do yall go out of your way to look at spoilers or do you just come across them randomly?

A word called "curiosity"? But nah I don't see it unless arrow Jr will post it without spoilers

I don't believe the amount of new viewers he would draw would be anything substantial

Right now he's still an unproven fighter and his value is dropping with each passing day

I go to Reditt sometimes but don't go looking FOR them. Just see them while there

By the time CM Punk is actually ready to fight, it'll be the opening match in Strikeforce vs gas station Benny

This wrestling roundtable horseman edition is :pimp:

Double A still the man. One of my favorite old-school wrestlers of all time. Seems like he was getting annoyed at flair lol

I'm reading through the NTWT thread during WM31

Great posts from everyone -- a lot of Ramen dislike, people speculating a Heyman turn, DeepSea actually liking the match

Last edited:
Man, I have been on of the few non-Ramen haters in here. Never disliked the dude. I am still mad they took away his old entrance through the fans

A part of me thinks they took away the entrance because of how hostile some of the crowds can be toward him

This running gag and why the thread's been under extra scrutiny
mean.gif
This is not a gag I am dead serious just ask Meth. You can always leave if you have a problem with it.

This is not a gag I am dead serious just ask Meth. You can always leave if you have a problem with it.
Tell em gene. Good looks on the post earlier about spoilers. About time there's some order in here....

BTW what's everyone eatin today for Paybyke sunday

This running gag and why the thread's been under extra scrutiny
mean.gif
Gene, let's refrain from using such language. As we all know, @Peep Game passed away this time last year.

He was put in his casket with his favorite Air Usos sneakers.

Last edited:
Black Pepper
Garlic Powder
Salts
Ground Jalepeno
Hot Sauce

@22stylez

They were sitting for like 4 hours since I cooked them, so they look a little dry 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom