Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Said it in the old thread but sending prayers your way Case. My mom had to have her thyroid removed a few years ago.

Big E! *Cocaine claps*

Wifey just asked me "Who the hell are the good guys and the bad guys in the diva division?!?!"

Talking about Naomi's backside with Alice Ridley. MLW personality.

Alice Radley @AliceRadley
@KidKash202 It defies all *** logic. Big, round, firm, high and tight. So nice. I wish I had something like that going on.

Man, they really tryna neuter ryback.
Make him (a "monster") look small and weak as **** against big show.

Wifey just asked me "Who the hell are the good guys and the bad guys in the diva division?!?!"

For real :lol: On Total Divas their [seemingly] natural personalities take over (Cameron, Eva, and Nikki being douches, Naomi, Nattie, and Jojo appealing and relatible, Brie a combo of both), but supposedly people are should cheer the Bellas cause Bryan, and Cena, who gets boo'd out the building every night. And there's Alicia Fox. LOL, Whatever

Funny seeing "The Big Guy" do his little Pre-Meathook dance when nobody is saying Feed Me More

It boggles my mind that he picked Show up with so much ease but couldn't lift Heyman :lol:

NT, can we PLEASE get Natty to recognize 4W as her biggest fan?

I just sent her this

@NatbyNature My man @4wrestling nearly lost his breath when we met you at a show in Toronto. Give him some love.

Get her yall

Back
Top Bottom