Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

I enjoy everything on the MLW podcast except Alice, Jim Cornette's co-host for his show. Always got something to listen to on a Monday morning, despite Konnan's butchering of names and speaking too long on a subject. It would be cool to hear some Court stories with MLW and his time in the WWE and MSL is a good balance with those guys. The Talking Shop podcasts with the gaijin of NJPW are pretty funny.

You got that right, Good Brother....

for network people do u honestly feel that u got what u paid for over the 6 months paid ? Are you renewing ?

It's beyond worth it just for the ppv's..But I've enjoyed all the Round Table episodes (they desperately need to make this an ongoing program)..And now that they're adding Nitros and more ECW episodes it definitely makes it worth the 10 bucks a month..I'll keep paying for it as long as it doesn't go above 15 a month and they keep uploading new content..

for network people do u honestly feel that u got what u paid for over the 6 months paid ? Are you renewing ?

I didnt renew initally, but after they added Nitro HIAC and SS were around the corner, I said F It, and renewed.

Theres ALOT of content out there and the fact now I dont have to be locked into a 6 month commitment is pretty cool. Initially bought the network thinking I would be watching it alot but wasnt the case. I also am an old school fan and KNOW they have some old stuff in the vault and hopefully they finally put it on the Network, such as WWF Superstars of Wrestling, Challenge or even some old AWA shows and house shows and then I be watching more of the Network.

Shovel put the fear of God into Lillian.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I vaguely remember that. He'd just lost the title (can't remember to who and he was all in his feels).

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out the last item to get my elf..I decided to do eeny meeny miney moe on which shoes to send in his gift box..Just gotta nail that last gift and I'm done..

How's everyone else's time going with your elf shopping?..

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out the last item to get my elf..I decided to do eeny meeny miney moe on which shoes to send in his gift box..Just gotta nail that last gift and I'm done..

I appreciate you putting all that tought into my gift.

My elf wasn't as easy as I thught he would be, bought him things I think he would like and a pair of huaraches. If he don't like it, don't care.

My elf wasn't as easy as I thught he would be, bought him things I think he would like and a pair of huaraches. If he don't like it, don't care.
Thanks man. Love huaraches.

Sorry BDB, maybe next year for you..

:lol: :lol: this is incredible. I'd love one of these for Kane and Alicia Fox

There's not a person alive that has that much free time..

I didn't remember this :rofl:
those spike tnn dayz :rofl:

Well this was wiped from my memory :lol: Lillian hauled ***

In what seems to be a well-timed move, New Japan Pro Wrestling has reached a television deal with AXS TV to begin airing programming in 2015.
The agreement was announced somewhat unceremoniously in a highlight package previewing AXS TV's 2015 lineup. The show will kick off Friday, January 16, at 9 pm. With Smackdown moving to Thursday nights, this leaves Friday open.

Awesome :smokin

Finally caught up. Seemed like Raw was a snoozefest last night.

IllegalWelllitChevrotain.gif

I wish Noble Tiger Bombed Cena from the titantron

-Sting recently signed a performers contract with WWE. While the length of the agreement and specific details are not yet known, the deal is likely structured similar to Brock Lesnar’s, where he is getting paid a lot and is only required to make limited appearances.

While he almost certainly won’t be working live events, the feeling is that he will be wrestling more than just “one more match.”

As noted earlier, WWE reached out to Sting last Thursday to set up his Survivor Series appearance.

A washed up non hall of famer is not worth brocks money :smh:

Sting ain't getting Brock money and we all know that..But the info posted said "structured" like Brock's deal..So it's probably going to be him show up at the occasional Raw, be at a couple ppv's to do run ins, and then maybe a match at RR and one at Mania..Which of course is fine with me..

super kick party shirt, an AJ styles shirt and maybe a bullet club shirt are on my list :lol:

btw that chick looks 10x hotter in a bullet club shirt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom