• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mother of **** must everything from the E be written so incredibly awkwardly?

it's like the time John Cena told us that Osama bin Laden had been "compromised to a permanent end," like a TV series that ran into budget problems or something.

Has Vince McMahon ever been successful outside of the wrestling realm?

not really an answer, I just like to post that whenever I can.

I will be participating in the largest gathering of coffee drinkers in the known universe tomorrow because I believe in living the gimmick.

http://coffeefestpuertovallarta.com

He's a ripoff of Joey Ryan and Prince..I've watched a few of his matches and don't think he's anything special..Definitely not ROH World champ worthy..

*shrug* I couldn't give 2 Fs about ROH honestly..

It's so boring to me now except for when they do a joint show with NJPW.

Jay Lethal and the Briscoes are wasting away there..

mother of **** must everything from the E be written so incredibly awkwardly?

it's like the time John Cena told us that Osama bin Laden had been "compromised to a permanent end," like a TV series that ran into budget problems or something.
It's like how they call a hospital a "local medical facility"

*shrug* I couldn't give 2 Fs about ROH honestly..

It's so boring to me now except for when they do a joint show with NJPW.

Jay Lethal and the Briscoes are wasting away there..

I just can't watch their shows..The lighting and production on their tv show is so damn bad it makes it impossible for me to watch..They have the best roster of talent in N. America, but the worst tv show..If they had a better financial situation they could really be a great alternative to WWE..

It's like how they call a hospital a "local medical facility"

or when they talk about the "disdain" wrestlers have for each other. not "hate," they just kinda suck their teeth and roll their eyes when they see the guy.

or when they talk about "Championship Opportunities" instead of title shots.

or when people get thrown over the guardrail "into the WWE Universe." like, clear into another dimension.

or when they say "SmackDown Live!" every. single. time.

or when Jason Jordan was in tears talking about "the one time in the year when RAW and SmackDown Live! go head to head."

or when...

or when they talk about the "disdain" wrestlers have for each other. not "hate," they just kinda suck their teeth and roll their eyes when they see the guy.

or when they talk about "Championship Opportunities" instead of title shots.

or when people get thrown over the guardrail "into the WWE Universe." like, clear into another dimension.

or when they say "SmackDown Live!" every. single. time.

or when Jason Jordan was in tears talking about "the one time in the year when RAW and SmackDown Live! go head to head."

or when...
I wish they got rid of the Live in Smackdown Live, but then a ton of people will probably think/question it's not live anymore. It just sounds dumb.

I hate when they trying to cut a promo about a up coming match and they keep saying at clash of champions on Dec 20th I'll beat ur ***. I get why they say it but it's dumb to me.

I just can't watch their shows..The lighting and production on their tv show is so damn bad it makes it impossible for me to watch..They have the best roster of talent in N. America, but the worst tv show..If they had a better financial situation they could really be a great alternative to WWE..

Yea agreed. Add booking to that list too.

Where was Jericho Alpha club t-shirt?

Was it a rib?

I went into my local HT and the only thing they had for any wrestling merch was WWE stuff and these nylon Bullet Club shopping bags..Asked about the Alpha shirt and they said they never heard of it..Girl (who was wearing a Cease and Desist shirt) that worked there said she wanted one too, but it wasn't on there stock sheet so she thinks it's not a real thing..

I hate when they trying to cut a promo about a up coming match and they keep saying at clash of champions on Dec 20th I'll beat ur ***. I get why they say it but it's dumb to me.
Or in backstage interviews when they're not allowed to look into the camera. It looks ridiculous when they're staring into space talking about beating their opponents.

ss.jpg
brandi pls

now that you point this out, this is hiliarious

bc i NEVER remember when theres a ppv :lol:

• A Twitter user named Brad Shepard got a rumor started last night that Vince McMahon is bringing the XFL back and could announce it on Jan. 25, 2018.
  • The same person is saying Goldberg will headline the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame.
  • Apparently it was the network's idea to run NXT on Wednesday night on USA this week and WWE jumped on it.
  • Officials at Impact Wrestling were upset with Rockstar Spud for signing with WWE, per the Observer, apparently because the company spent a lot of money to get his visa issues resolved and then he quit and went to the competition.
  • The Observer notes the plan is for Lucha Underground to film its next season starting on Feb. 16, 2018.

• A Twitter user named Brad Shepard got a rumor started last night that Vince McMahon is bringing the XFL back and could announce it on Jan. 25, 2018.
  • The same person is saying Goldberg will headline the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame.

Interesting.

Maybe he feels since the NFL is dropping in popularity, there is market space for another American Football League. I can't see this picking up any steam honestly. 5 Million fewer people watch wrestling now than before, so I doubt folks will be seriously interested in a product by Vince McMahon

I love the "lack" of lighting at their shows. I love dark arenas while watching wrestling. The bright lights feels too "Titan Products" to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom