• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good in theory but whatever closes the show will be the last thing on people's minds as they are leaving the arena.

Sure, the last match doesn't have to be the best or most important, but there is nothing like closing the show.

I see what he is trying to say though

It most definitely was the main event for Triple H :lol:

Early Morning NTWT - Weekend Edition

6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

tumblr_o5nohhGQoP1qb27kao1_500.gif

"Does NJPW need a global recognition? Okay, I think it's important. But I don't like the way NJPW sees this issue.

Listen, every year and year this company and may be a lot of wrestling company in Japan always look at a "certain popular overseas organization". So the mindset is, that company is the best promotion in the world and we try and want to be like their.

Our wrestlers know that they are superior. Most of our wrestlers know that they are better than those who work for "that company" but they don't have choice to follow the trend & mindset.

The best example? Shinsuke Nakamura.
He "transfered" to that promotion to get a global recognition. Everybody in Japan and in "there" congratulated him like he has stepped up his level but guess what? He's not as great as before... right. Why? @B Sox

Because whatever the competitors are doing, no matter how hard they are doing they can not be the best in the world. They can not wrestle as great as in here.

So what we have to push now is what we usually display. That's New Japan Pro Wrestling. You can promote our product, broadcast it all over the world, advertise as much as you want but don't change the style of this company."

~Tetsuya Naito

"Does NJPW need a global recognition? Okay, I think it's important. But I don't like the way NJPW sees this issue.

Listen, every year and year this company and may be a lot of wrestling company in Japan always look at a "certain popular overseas organization". So the mindset is, that company is the best promotion in the world and we try and want to be like their.

Our wrestlers know that they are superior. Most of our wrestlers know that they are better than those who work for "that company" but they don't have choice to follow the trend & mindset.

The best example? Shinsuke Nakamura.
He "transfered" to that promotion to get a global recognition. Everybody in Japan and in "there" congratulated him like he has stepped up his level but guess what? He's not as great as before... right. Why? @B Sox

Because whatever the competitors are doing, no matter how hard they are doing they can not be the best in the world. They can not wrestle as great as in here.

So what we have to push now is what we usually display. That's New Japan Pro Wrestling. You can promote our product, broadcast it all over the world, advertise as much as you want but don't change the style of this company."

~Tetsuya Naito

dig this. I think the stage is set for a real shakeup within the industry in the next 5 years or so, so many factors coming to fruition simultaneously.

between streaming services becoming the norm for fans, federations expanding their global footprint, unprecedented mobility and freedom of talent, athletes becoing more aware of their role in their own careers and having access to resources that just weren't there before...it's all shaking, something's gonna pop.

It’s still just as crazy this time :lol:. What we need to do is take bets on what week it will fold during the season.

if anything, it's crazier. the NFL already slurped up everything that made his league unique.

I mean, they don't have custom nameplate jerseys or John Cena leading teams out onto the field with a 20 foot American flag...but they get by.

the XFL is an aspect of the Fed's decline in the early 00s I feel is understudied in history, probably because the E writes the history books.

NTWTSS-Is there anyone who hasn't shipped their elf's gifts yet?..If not, you really need to try to get that done by Monday or Tuesday at the latest..Just read an article yesterday talking about shipping delays with all major carriers due to an increase in online shopping over last year..

NTWTSS-Is there anyone who hasn't shipped their elf's gifts yet?..If not, you really need to try to get that done by Monday or Tuesday at the latest..Just read an article yesterday talking about shipping delays with all major carriers due to an increase in online shopping over last year..
just shipped! ...... look out Cali :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom