Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

I watched it last night. Legit cringed at one dude who said he's been wanting to wrestle all his life but never had wrestling training

Also cringed at the one dude who didn't know what to say so he just started doing the worm :rolllin
Going to watch this tonight. So it's official show is tough enough now.

i hope they really do have one of the next manias in minneapolis or toronto, best case scenario for me

they did it in NJ b

Terrible idea too. Can't plan for inclement weather.

They should just stick to indoor arenas. Except Vince as a hardon for making up attendance numbers.

Matter of fact, dude would probably say they broke the WM attendance record at their next indoor venue :lol:

Terrible idea too. Can't plan for inclement weather.

They should just stick to indoor arenas. Except Vince as a hardon for making up attendance numbers.

Matter of fact, dude would probably say they broke the WM attendance record at their next indoor venue :lol:

It was 65 degrees that day :lol: and yes I remember cause something happened that morning. Anyways speaking of weather it's hot as **** in NYC right now b. I'm mean you could wear shorts hot. Not liking this one bit at all.

Last edited:
It was freezing. I had a jacket and sweater on and was still cold. I was glad to get back in the car so that I'd be warm.

It got colder as the night passed but freezing??? Naaaa

Well maybe siting outside like that felt like it was freezing

Last edited:
Is anyone into having a nice discussion tonight about the Bash at the Beach 2000 controversy with Jarrett/Hogan/Russo ?

Wtf happened? I mean i know Hogan pulled his CC card and all that but at this point in WCW was there at any point an organization more dysfunctional? These dudes would go out week after week and just bash the company and bash the other performers. It's crazy that this was allowed by the big wigs. they went from making 50 mil in 1998 to losing 60 mil in 2000. let that settle in haha. what a bunch of donkeys

This was at the time when Hogan and Nash were pretty much controlling everything that the company was doing, and were stopping any younger stars coming through. Even Jeff didn't really know what was going on, the situation was kinda thrust upon him and he just had to roll with it because of Hulk's cc clause. If I can remember it rightly it was supposed to be a work the whole speech thing but when Russo called Hogan a 'bald son of a b' then that offended Hogan and it then turned kinda real, was an absolute mess.

The way WCW disrespected their fans towards the end (me included) was shocking.

Like most dorks in today's age, I started a podcast. It's less of a Review a Raw show because there's a billion of those, so I think the format we're going to run with is covering a random wrestler (this episode focuses on Great Sasuke) and highlighting their most prominent matches.

If you played too much Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, tape traded, or miss 1994 this show could be for you. Always looking for feedback and suggestions. Thanks! 

Like most dorks in today's age, I started a podcast. It's less of a Review a Raw show because there's a billion of those, so I think the format we're going to run with is covering a random wrestler (this episode focuses on Great Sasuke) and highlighting their most prominent matches.

If you played too much Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, tape traded, or stuck in 1994 this show could be for you. Always looking for feedback and suggestions. Thanks! 

Jemel

Last edited:

If you played too much Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, tape traded, or miss 1994 this show could be for you. Always looking for feedback and suggestions. Thanks! 

Wassup Big Ultimo 
pimp.gif

If you played too much Virtual Pro Wrestling 2..........
I honestly preferred VPW1 as a game over VPW2. VPW 2 is a "better" game sure, but I loved VPW1 man. The match ratings are probably what did it. 

You ever play King of Colosseum 2? I just recorded this match the other night

Go to the 9 minute park

It was freezing. I had a jacket and sweater on and was still cold. I was glad to get back in the car so that I'd be warm.

It got colder as the night passed but freezing??? Naaaa

Well maybe siting outside like that felt like it was freezing

It drizzled a little so they got me to buy Phil's hoodie at the Merch stand but I don't remember it "freezing" at any point during the night.

I honestly preferred VPW1 as a game over VPW2. VPW 2 is a "better" game sure, but I loved VPW1 man. The match ratings are probably what did it. 

You ever play King of Colosseum 2? I just recorded this match the other night
I loved both, but VPW2 had the Toryumon roster already made, and that Iconoclasm animation is not to be denied. 

I never played KOC2 unfortunately because I was took chicken to mod my PS2, but I've always been tempted to pick up a beater PS2 and finally get into it. The way the commentary & crowd picks up later in that match you uploaded gave me dork chills man -- tooo good. 

Back
Top Bottom