Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

These mom n pops in Jackson Heights like to charge reseller prices even though nobody in the neighborhood wears Jordan's or Nike retros. I thought I was safe lol. Also for food the halal cart on 37th and 74th is top notch.
Every mom and pop shop in NYC charges reseller prices. Seen a shop in the bx with the squad already for $400
sick.gif
shop in the heights I Went to had the ugly sweater 7's 2 weeks early for $350. Sad thing is they seek so they continue to charge crazy prices. But really I'm not waiting on line or I front of my computer screen Black Friday will buy the aquas and maroons early when they hit $275 and below for a week or 2 early. And I don't eat no halal food when there's way better options in these neighborhoods. That ish for for white folks with no culture
@brendasdeadbaby

What spots do you recommend eating in NYC?

He just needs a ponytail and he'll have made the full transition into B-Grade HBK

Watching the 30-min Ironman between Sasha and Bayley.

No idea how Sasha isn't feuding for the title, hopefully theyre saving it for WM.

Back
Top Bottom