Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Yes, Okada vs Swagamura was the final match...

And I'm watching the BOLA finals at this very moment... Awesome 3 way... Also, Trevor Lee is the future...

Just finished the ppv. Man, I enjoyed the last match contrary to how you guys feel. Reminded me of when Taker cut his promo at Mania when Yokozuna put him in the casket.
As much as we wanted this to be the next Rock/Stone Cold feud, we have potential for some great programming with these 2 new feuds. And both Rollins and Ambrose have plenty of time left to see each other for an all out brawl out again.

Last edited:
-It was reported earlier this year when Paige made her main roster debut and won the Divas Title that she had some naysayers backstage and faced a lot of criticism. It’s said now that Paige has officially proved those critics wrong and her stock is once again very high within the company.

WWE officials are high on the way Paige has gotten herself over and are said to be confident in everything she does.

The issues with Paige’s debut are chalked up to nervousness and the feeling is that they are seeing the “TV ready prospect” that they knew she was since NXT.

Biff Busick is a Cesaro clone... Except he's 6 inches shorter and from Boston... Litterly everything else is the same...

Dude, in 10 man tag match on night 3... There was a good 3 minute slow motion spot... Where every wrestler, announcer, fan referee, and bartender moved in slow motion.... Slow motion commentary and charts from fans, which was super impressive...

You know what... I was never a big Chris Hero Dan, but appreciated his ring work... Now that he's fat, I sorta like him... He seems so much more legit with all that extra body weight... And he moves around just the same...

If you want you could watch Wrong Turn to get an idea of what a family gathering is like.

I lived in rural Vermont for 10 years... I know what an inbred family reunion looks like... Lol... I was actually suspended in hs for calling another kid an inbred hillbilly...

FirmGraciousJoey.gif

AVABqeU.gif

PowerfulDimCuckoo.gif

Tf were you doing that had you up 22 hours Peep? :lol:

I had a date that was way on the other side of Houston, then when I was leaving her apartment at 3am, my car didn't want to start (eventually figured out it was a bad connection with the battery), then my phone battery drained like a life bar using navigation to get back.

Please tell me you bookmark pr0n too. My roommates think it's the weirdest thing to do

I did, but it's no-fap life for me now. It's not weird though, it saves time

I figured bray would interfere but the way he did it was horrible. The match wasn't even good before that. Just bad booking all around.

Back
Top Bottom