Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Toine Ledesma.
sick.gif

Don't associate me with that lame.
laugh.gif
Who is that?
nerd.gif

Can't wait to get off work today. Get off at 4 go to two spots to pick up some wings. Got some brews chillin in the fridge right now waiting for me to get home and then I'ma fire up HIAC with my NT bretherins. I could just wait on HIAC and catch the Giants game and snf but I can't pass up watchin it with NTWT and crackin jokes. :lol: :pimp:

Yall are excited about CAW creations to download but don't forget we workin with 2k servers. I remember how frustrating it was to try and download CAWs on 2k14 :smh:

Last edited:
Cant wait for Jeans/Rollins and Cesaro/Zigs

Even have unfounded high hopes for Orton/Cena just because of the storyline potential that can come from it.

T0INE T0INE
I am getting it on xbox 4
When is this 4th XBox you speak of dropping? There was the original XBox. Then the XBox360. And most recently the XBoxOne. The fourth XBox may not be out for quite a few years. There are 4 different PlayStation systems. But not XBox. As proper as you are with certain things it surprises me you say XBox4.

@toine2983
I am getting it on xbox 4
When is this 4th XBox you speak of dropping? There was the original XBox. Then the XBox360. And most recently the XBoxOne. The fourth XBox may not be out for quite a few years. There are 4 different PlayStation systems. But not XBox. As proper as you are with certain things it surprises me you say XBox4.
DC is referring to the XBox One; he calls it that on purpose.
laugh.gif

DC is referring to the XBox One; he calls it that on purpose. :lol:
I know man. :lol: for some reason it irks me. And I don't even care for XBox like that. PS4 owner since day one. Just wanted to get an answer for the blatant Konnan treatment(saying names all ****** up and what not) of Microsofts most recent gaming system.

Last edited:
- It was reported this past week that WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee isn’t being added to the Total Divas cast because of her marriage to CM Punk. While that is an obvious issue when it comes to filming her personal life, a source noted that AJ actually turned down a spot on the show when the first season was being planned.

AJ is known for being private and somewhat distant backstage and the idea of cameras following her around all the time didn’t fit who she is.

- Bad News Barrett is said to be progressing very well and is expected back in the ring from a shoulder injury soon. The same was said about Ryback. Darren Young should also be back soon.

- Renee Young continues to receive high praise from WWE officials and her co-workers. It was reported a few months back that Renee’s work would likely have her end up on RAW or SmackDown, eventually, but there’s a feeling now that she could end up on the blue or red show sooner than later.

- There’s been a lot of speculation about what WWE has planned for Bray Wyatt going forward. A source notes that a “big restart” is on the books for Wyatt and we can expect to see him working at the top of the card.

-It’s been reported that WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is set to face John Cena at the 2015 Royal Rumble, which would be Lesnar’s next match. When WWE announced the winner of Cena vs. Randy Orton at Hell In a Cell will get a title shot against Lesnar, they did not include a date because Vince McMahon has still not decided on when Lesnar’s next title defense will be.

At one point Vince wanted to end the Cena vs. Lesnar feud at Hell In a Cell but that was nixed when Roman Reigns went down.

As of this past week, there were no plans for Lesnar and the title at Survivor Series but he’s now being rumored for the TLC pay-per-view in December. It seems that Brock will have one title defense before the year is over but that’s not confirmed.

-We’ve noted many times about how Vince McMahon is concerned about WWE’s ongoing issues with roster depth. It was reported this week by a source that Vince feels the company is at its lowest overall star power in years and he’s committed to fighting those issues with more special appearances.

This is why Mick Foley made a surprise return this week, Hulk Hogan was booked two weeks in a row and The Rock made his return a few weeks back.

Word is that we can expect to see a lot more of Ric Flair and Hogan making special appearances.

- We noted before that WWE made sure not to refer to John Cena vs. Randy Orton at Hell In a Cell as the “loser’s match” after Dean Ambrose won the shot to get to Seth Rollins. As some might expect, Orton was not happy at all about getting the loser of Cena vs. Ambrose.

Orton being unhappy, and other factors, went into WWE’s decision to go ahead and get Cena vs. Ambrose done so they could promote Orton vs. Cena and Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins as double main events.

It was Vince McMahon’s idea to go in the direction that they did with the double main events.

Last edited:
-Most everyone expects Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose at tonight’s WWE Hell In a Cell pay-per-view to steal the show and be the better of the two Cell matches. WWE officials are confident in the match as well but are concerned about keeping Ambrose and Rollins healthy.

Ambrose and Rollins were actually “sat down” and spoken with about tonight’s match. It was acknowledged that both men are hungry and ready to go all out in the match but officials have made it clear they can’t afford another injury right now.

:smh: at officials not letting jeans and seth go all out. And vince!? All u need to do is book your "non" stars strong to BUILD them! Instead of recycling old talent to mask your lack of stars?! Are u effing kidding me vince?!

Sounds like Vince is doing his best to keep the MOTN out of Jeans' and Seth's hands..

-We’ve noted many times about how Vince McMahon is concerned about WWE’s ongoing issues with roster depth. It was reported this week by a source that Vince feels the company is at its lowest overall star power in years and he’s committed to fighting those issues with more special appearances.
Yeah, that kinda happens when you feed the rising stars to Cena and then get relegated to the midcard.

Last edited:

This is why Mick Foley made a surprise return this week, Hulk Hogan was booked two weeks in a row and The Rock made his return a few weeks back.

Word is that we can expect to see a lot more of Ric Flair and Hogan making special appearances.
Concerned about lack of star power due to constantly burying any and everyone not named Cena or Orton.

Instead of trying to refocus efforts into pushing other talent on the roster, you bring in legends to get a cheap pop, (word to Foley) which is nice in the short run, but still does not address your star power issues.

Makes perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom