Wrestling Thread Oct 24-30 | 10/29 Maryse Released by WWE

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

laugh.gif
you might as well just come out in the middle of my promo and say "dont worry fans! its all pretend!"
laugh.gif
Nah, I might as have just come out in the middle of your promo to say "Here comes, Club! aka Cheap heat"

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

MY NAME...My Name is iLLoQuent aka DSK.

...but you already know that.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
2uehdus.jpg

The Dead Man Savior has officially returned.

eek.gif

pimp.gif

The prodigal son returns.
laugh.gif

Damn, seeing Kane with hair like that is kinda weird. Nice that he's taking his time back and enjoying himself.

His daughters...well well.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Color me surprised, considering you have THIS up as one of your main facebook pictures

Talk about dorky
laugh.gif

Does anyone ever ask you about this?

Probably not, seeing as how im most likely the only person who has visited your profile since you put this up.
Club, you're reaching, broham. The entire sentence is "You guys are lucky I don't have real friends to talk about wrestling with
laugh.gif
". Last part of that quote makes a big difference.

Let's be honest, we're all in the same boat. My friends don't like wrestling, either. So, I come here to shoot the *!#* about it/%@$!+#+# during free time. Nothing wrong with that.

laugh.gif
So true. Outside of a few references to anything around 2002 and back, I could NOT have a convo with any
of my friends about wrestling.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

dsk, what brand u want to be in, NTRaw or NTDown?
What brand?

I AM a brand. Maybe I've been gone too long...I can't be tied down to these things son.

i wonder if dsk will continue wit his cena love/gimmick or will he go the jeff hardy route
Let's clear this Cena !!*% up now.

1. I despise that #+$%@
2. I never had a Cena gimmick

This whole thing started with GotHoles trolling creating his Cena/DSK fantasies and y'all eventually bought it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Shame on y'all.
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Not even GHIMS could have predicted this return!
laugh.gif

btw, why were u suspended?
I never was. Well, I don't think so anyways.
nerd.gif
Never know if I got clipped for a previous post but I was off NT so it didn't matter...

Honestly...I took a step back from Niketalk. I think I said it last time I did it. I go through stretches sometimes where I switch up my entire daily routine and think nothing of it. When I get bored with !!*% I drop it and move on to other things. I knew I'd eventually come back (permanently) but was in no rush to do so. This isn't the first time and probably won't be the last so there ya go...

I wasn't that far away though.
nerd.gif

16499988.jpg

Let's be real NTRaw, you guys made the most obvious and predictable choice for
the final roster spot. Everybody knew theDEEK would get that, cause there's nobody
left over there who have any of the charisma, the skill, nor that pure drive that we have
over here on NTDown.
mvp_crop_340x234.jpg

With our final spot, we got plenty of choices, and just like we do everyweek, we'll be
unpredictable, and truly entertain the crowd, get that reaction that you Raw clowns
dream of every week. We already got the best prime time players over here, and that
final spot will just make us that much better. Raw thinks being around for awhile is an
automatic pass to stardom, but no no no guys, NTDown is ready to put ya'll out to
pasture. But we'll make sure ya'll savor the moment, being in the ring with guys ready
to take over. Come NTSeries, there's no more talk, just pure action that ya'll aren't
used to over on the red side.
4764040.jpg

Ahh yeah Trips vs. Nas Wrestlemania 28

Trips says "I love you nash before giving him a pedigree"

After the match the rest of the kliq comes and trips buries them too

Kevin Nash broke Triple H's heart.
frown.gif

Did Triple H mention Hall when he was name dropping?

Why is Kevin Nash being offered a contract?

He had a GUARANTEED contract when HHH fired him. He has been sitting home getting paid.

Why would he sign another contract?

I hate WWE logic gaps. Especially huge ones like this.

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Lol xpac still getting heat

I wonder how many kids turned to the adults that took them to raw and asked "who's Sean Waltman????"

Kid: Daddy who's Sean waltman?

Father: Ahhh he was the 1-2-3 Kid

Kid: Who's the 1-2-3 Kid?

Father: You probably know him as Xpac

Kid: Who's Xpac

Back
Top Bottom