Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

smile.gif

Had to work today. Busier than expected with that skeleton crew cause everyone wanted the day off. :smh: Off on Thursday. Gotta hit up the optometrist. Time for new glasses and contacts. (Gotta be versatile b.) And of course watch the season opener of NFL.

Wentz :nerd:

Last edited:

What happened tho?
To answer your question, Ego

Missed most of Raw but watch some clips including this one on WWE's youtube channel.

What was the genesis of this segment? Did Nia take out someone earlier?

Foxy breaking kayfabe for split second when she actually hit Nia.
laugh.gif

What happened tho?

To answer your question, Ego

Missed most of Raw but watch some clips including this one on WWE's youtube channel.

What was the genesis of this segment? Did Nia take out someone earlier?

Foxy breaking kayfabe for split second when she actually hit Nia. :lol:

Nia Jax wrestled and squashed a friend of Alicia in a match..

Would somebody please think of the kayfabe?

Last edited:
Had no idea what it meant. Figured it stood for something else. Was wondering what the A and M were.

Cool

Also... That's not even me in the link :lol:...

Ignore him brother Savage, he has no clue..

I watched Hero on Sam Roberts podcast and he mentioned that he's dealing with a Thyroid issue..Which probably has some sort of effect on his weight gain..

Sasha BAEnks is in desperate need of a heel turn but at the same time she looks so SMALL compared to everyone else that I don't think it'd come off correctly

Ignore him brother Savage, he has no clue..

I watched Hero on Sam Roberts podcast and he mentioned that he's dealing with a Thyroid issue..Which probably has some sort of effect on his weight gain..

Hypothyroidism can cause weight gain. But there are medications as well to remedy the issue. Sometimes finding the correct medicine/amount can take a year or so but after that should be regulated.

He's been fat over a year. So maybe he just doesn't get bloodwork done very often.

I'm sorry but every time I see "Conor's Cure" I think of Justin Roberts story. Stephanie so fake with all that ********

Back
Top Bottom