Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

As far as POSSIBLE news/rumors for tonight, i've only read
- Goldberg to confront and cost Lesnar the match.
- Wyatt to confront and cost Orton the match.
- Undertaker appearing.
- Nikki Bella to replace Eva Marie.

If anyone hears/reads anything else, use it in spoiler tags.

I don't see how SuperSlam is gonna be better than Takeover..Everything, even dorky AA, was booked better than anything Vince can come up with for his #2 show of the year..

I'ma re-watch NXT before SS and give the matches a more honest critique without me being hyped up to watch the show..Still think the title match was the best of the night with the tag match coming in a very close second..

Revival definitely made me a true believer after last night's match..Won't dare say that they remind me of Arn and Tully, but they're for sure the best tag team in the company (not just NXT)..

And unless I see something on a second viewing to change my mind, Joe/Shinsuke is slightly ahead of Sami/Nakamura IMO..Last night's match had better selling from both men and a better psychology than the Generico match..Plus it was longer, had more of a big fight feel, and it came across as more real than Shinsuke/Zayn..

I gotta disagree with you brother case respectfully. Zayn/naka felt much bigger imo. Naka first match in the E his entrance before the crowd ruined it by humming, cool yet annoying. Naka/joe was great but just not zayn/naka.

I gotta disagree with you brother case respectfully. Zayn/naka felt much bigger imo. Naka first match in the E his entrance before the crowd ruined it by humming, cool yet annoying. Naka/joe was great but just not zayn/naka.

And I can respect that view..The Sami match was fantastic and the energy due to Shinsuke's debut was awesome..I just think last night's match had a bigger fight feel to it..Plus it's the best title match we've had in a while..Joe/Finn was pretty good and so was Owens/Finn, but Joe/Nakamura was way better..And I give a ton of credit to Tongan Jeff for making that match so damn good..He's my #2 heel in the company behind Owens..He absolutely needs to be called up and made an immediate threat to the WHC..I'd love to see him destroy Jeans or Dolphin after their match tonight..

TM61 is such a terrible name and gimmick. They have charisma, but man I'm scared they'll get Blake and Murphey-ed.

Who on the tag team scene could they sign?

Which show has the better tag division?

Btw, IN FOR SUMMERSLOBBERKNOCKERFEST. So ready.

Apparently after the show last night, there was a group of people singing the glorious theme song everytime someone went into the bathroom.

At last word we heard that Triple H and Vince McMahon were at odds over the finish to tonight’s Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton match at SummerSlam.

Triple H has been pushing for Orton to go over int he match while Vince still wants to keep Lesnar strong and wants to stick to the original plan for this match, to give Lesnar a strong win while keeping him away from the major titles.

While Triple H and Orton are friends, Triple H feels that Orton should go over because he will be around for them more often than Lesnar will, and he’s straightened out some of his behavioral issues over the past few years. Triple H also feels that it will send a bad message to other WWE talents if they put Lesnar over because of his recent failed UFC 200 drug tests.

Orton needs to win tonight..Brock's mystique is pretty much gone at this point so they need to give the win to the guy who's actually gonna show up on tv this week..Keep Brock out til RR..

Orton needs to win tonight..Brock's mystique is pretty much gone at this point so they need to give the win to the guy who's actually gonna show up on tv this week..Keep Brock out til RR..

I agree that Orton should win. They can have Lesnar lose and still look strong. Interference by someone or have Orton drop 3 RKO's on him.

And I can respect that view..The Sami match was fantastic and the energy due to Shinsuke's debut was awesome..I just think last night's match had a bigger fight feel to it..Plus it's the best title match we've had in a while..Joe/Finn was pretty good and so was Owens/Finn, but Joe/Nakamura was way better..And I give a ton of credit to Tongan Jeff for making that match so damn good..He's my #2 heel in the company behind Owens..He absolutely needs to be called up and made an immediate threat to the WHC..I'd love to see him destroy Jeans or Dolphin after their match tonight..

Oh yeah so far its 1b too zayn/naka. Naka looks so funny with the nxt title but :pimp: at the same time lol.

I said it yesterday the revival are not getting enough credit they have be putting on great matches since last year. They are so old school i guess thats why i love them so much.

They dont need to sign anybody imo to make a tag team how many wrestlers sitting around doing nothing?

Oh yeah so far its 1b too zayn/naka. Naka looks so funny with the nxt title but :pimp: at the same time lol.

I said it yesterday the revival are not getting enough credit they have be putting on great matches since last year. They are so old school i guess thats why i love them so much.

They dont need to sign anybody imo to make a tag team how many wrestlers sitting around doing nothing?

See this is why we're best friends..You just make too much damn sense..RespekTheJules..

So in the last 24 hrs, Cesaro VS Sheamus was a pre-show match, then moved to the main card and now it's back to the pre-show.

Back
Top Bottom