Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

22873137753_f8788053dd_o.gif

Damn. Yall still look like the favs in the NFC to me tho. Kelvin Benjamin only gon get better

We def could've used him last year. He 's got a lot of potential. I hope we can win it all this year but, I don't know I feel like we have a target on our back now.

Last edited:
This women's match lit.

Nvm. Just saw some botches. Dawg Nattie is disgusting. Her scream when she puts the sharpshooter :x

That might help. They just seem stale to me anymore.
Tag team division in general on Raw is stale
[table][tr][td]Enzo & Cass[/td][td]Enzo Amore  and Big Cass[/td][td]n/a[/td][td]Tag Team[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]n/a[/td][td]Johnny Gargano  and Tommaso Ciampa[/td][td]n/a[/td][td]Tag Team[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]The Club[/td][td]Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson[/td][td]n/a[/td][td]Tag Team[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]The Golden Truth[/td][td]Goldust  and R-Truth[/td][td]n/a[/td][td]Tag Team[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]The New Day[/td][td]Big EKofi Kingston  and Xavier Woods[/td][td]n/a[/td][td]Stable[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]The Shining Stars[/td][td]Primo  and Epico[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][TR]
[td]
Enzo & Cass
[/td]

[td]
Enzo Amore
 and Big Cass
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Tag Team[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]n/a[/td]

[td]
Johnny Gargano
 and Tommaso Ciampa
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Tag Team[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
The Club
[/td]

[td]
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Tag Team[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]The Golden Truth[/td]

[td]
Goldust
 and R-Truth
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Tag Team[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
The New Day
[/td]

[td]
Big E
Kofi Kingston
 and Xavier Woods
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Stable[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
The Shining Stars
[/td]

[td]
Primo
 and Epico
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Damn only 3 decent tag teams.

[table][TR]
[td]
Enzo & Cass
[/td]

[td]
Enzo Amore
 and Big Cass
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Tag Team[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]n/a[/td]

[td]
Johnny Gargano
 and Tommaso Ciampa
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Tag Team[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
The Club
[/td]

[td]
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Tag Team[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]The Golden Truth[/td]

[td]
Goldust
 and R-Truth
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Tag Team[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
The New Day
[/td]

[td]
Big E
Kofi Kingston
 and Xavier Woods
[/td]

[td]n/a[/td]

[td]Stable[/td]

[td] [/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]
The Shining Stars
[/td]

[td]
Primo
 and Epico
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Shining Stars for tag champs :pimp:

It's a legitimate argument. Dead srs. I wouldn't be opposed to it if anyone thought so.

He's carrying this show on a week to week basis IMO. Easily his best run since '08.

Does Case Case still hate on him or does he finally see the light? How could you not like a guy who maintains the versatility to adapt as necessary and re-invent himself as he goes?

We should cherish the time he has with us before he goes on another prolonged break.

Jericho is one of my all time favorites..His current run is good, but the last couple times he came back it wasn't entertaining at all..I mean the dude jobbed to Fandango at Mania (or was it SummerFest?)..But he's for sure lost a couple steps and his match quality ain't close to what it was 4-5 years ago..He couldn't keep up with BK at Mania..

But he'll always be appreciated by me..His work in ECW and WCW, to me, is enough to put the dude in the HOF..Add in his WWE run and he's, hands down, an all time great that everyone who steps into NXT should be required to study..

Back
Top Bottom