Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

TJ Perkins [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Have a good weekend FELLAS

Dont forget "Finn Boring" too [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Damn and WWE put a bid in to buy TNA?? [emoji]128543[/emoji]

Last edited:
Sext = Seth
BK Fashion = AJ
Bork = Brock
Inconsiderate Robert = Roode
Titty Bella = Titty Bella
Chena = Cena
Cheerio = KO
Ellen = Jericho
Sashimi = Naka
Jeans = Ambrose
Ramen = Reigns
Migos = Orton
Honner = HHH
Joseph Polynesia = Joe
@nomnomdestroy
= TJ Perkins
My ten year old walked in and saw Somoa Joe and said I hate "Sum Mo Of Joe" I was in tears

:rofl: :rofl:

Can't wait for NT's inexplicable turn when Nocker Mirror gets called up

Oh, and Will OceanSpray (or just OceanSpray) for Will Ospreay..

Who came up with Nacky Murray? I prefer that one over Sashimi. The "TNA" nicknames, like Tongan Jeff and BK Fashion are the best ones. Of course, Migos and Caviar are cemented in NTWT history.

That may have been me, not completely sure though :lol: how'd y'all forget Ramon Stereo though :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Man, you don't even realize how many people have nicknames until you see them typed out

You forgot

Thwagger
Crispenwa
Ron (Mysterio) (Jericho created)
Thami

THE PINNACLE PROWLER RANDALL ORKIN!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need a full official list of all the nicknames. @Slighted  started off with a good base 
nthat.gif

And SMH at me forgetting MIGOS Orton. I pretty much invented that. 
mean.gif

And Finn Boring 
smokin.gif

This is the issue with them bringing in all of those established indy dudes.

They basically started having, "Star vs Star" matches to the point where squash matches are now considered "boring."

But that is what the weekly show should be.

It has the feel of WCW B/C Shows.

Sign high profile indy guy and present them as unbeatable until the next high profile indy guy debuts to challenge them

I've been skipping the weekly show since the CWC was happening and I feel like I haven't missed a thing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom