Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

With how much they have built up SummerSlam to basically be a spectacle similar to WM, I think it's fair for fans to expect WM-like surprises and whatnot. Instead, we got zero surprise appearances and the last 2 matches on the card were basically no contests.

With how much they have built up SummerSlam to basically be a spectacle similar to WM, I think it's fair for fans to expect WM-like surprises and whatnot. Instead, we got zero surprise appearances and the last 2 matches on the card were basically no contests.

Can't blame the fans one bit..

Guy just called into the LAW and said that Reigns had "XPAC" heat. People were done with him altogether. 

Reigns needs a spoke person. I like him he has the tools. His gimmick is trash. We need that diva aka "HBK" in this joint. Right now it's Brock.

Last edited:
They also mentioned about the placement of the matches on the card as well, which I agreed with. Very weird placement. I know you have to allow for cool down periods, but the matches were just all over the place . I'm not sure how I would have had it though.

They also mentioned about the placement of the matches on the card as well, which I agreed with. Very weird placement. I know you have to allow for cool down periods, but the matches were just all over the place . I'm not sure how I would have had it though.

Agreed..But that's what you get when you have 6 hours worth of matches..

I just don't get why you'd have Rusev/Reigns go on right before Orton/Lesnar if those finishes were what you had planned the whole time. Doesn't make sense. Other than that, I thought the match placement was ok...

T7005.jpg

I just don't get why you'd have Rusev/Reigns go on right before Orton/Lesnar if those finishes were what you had planned the whole time. Doesn't make sense. Other than that, I thought the match placement was ok...

They should've switched Charlotte v Sasha with the six divas..

I never understood why people said Ramen can't wrestle.

Dude clearly can go in the ring. It's just his character is complete buns.

It's cause he's worse than Cena..He has very few moves, for the most part can't tell good in ring stories, can't talk to save his life, and has the stupidest finisher with that Superman punch..

Reigns should've just had Corbin's gimmick the whole time and he would've been completely over. Only let him say a few words here and there and just let him be a bad ***. Sure he doesn't have some incredibly elaborate moveset, but he has become very solid in the ring and he has the right look. This has been enough for plenty of guys in the past.

Agreed..But that's what you get when you have 6 hours worth of matches..

That's their biggest mistake :lol: :lol: even for a smark city like Brooklyn, people were tired

Rusev's spear selling >>>
tumblr_ocakw8sVKY1szg0njo10_r1_400.gif

Made Man Styles :smokin even if Cena's making him tap at Royal Rumble or WM33
tumblr_ocakw8sVKY1szg0njo7_400.gif

tumblr_ocahn2yzDj1rt044do1_400.gif
tumblr_ocahn2yzDj1rt044do4_400.gif

WWE creating Canadian Destroyer/Meltzer Driver of belts. Who okayed this AFL2 design??
tumblr_ocahf32U7q1riv2hho1_1280.png

Last edited:
Reigns should've just had Corbin's gimmick the whole time and he would've been completely over. Only let him say a few words here and there and just let him be a bad ***. Sure he doesn't have some incredibly elaborate moveset, but he has become very solid in the ring and he has the right look. This has been enough for plenty of guys in the past.

It's working for Brock Lesnar right now..

It's working for Brock Lesnar right now..
As much as Brock brings legitimacy to the product and whatnot, I feel like they should just cut ties with him. His matches are boring, all he does is suplex, and they just let him dominate whoever he's facing. There isn't anyone on the roster that can conceivably beat him 1 on 1 anymore. Nobody should be that dominant.

Back
Top Bottom