Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Haven't been able to keep up-to-date with the thread lately, so I don't know if this has been brought up before. But, how dope would it be to have Rusev run through all of these B+ wrestlers, have an open challenge, and then all of a sudden Kurt Angle's music hits?? Imagine that pop tho.

I've read that HHH doesn't want him back at all, but that would be an amazing moment.

Haven't been able to keep up-to-date with the thread lately, so I don't know if this has been brought up before. But, how dope would it be to have Rusev run through all of these B+ wrestlers, have an open challenge, and then all of a sudden Kurt Angle's music hits?? Imagine that pop tho.

I've read that HHH doesn't want him back at all, but that would be an amazing moment.
yea was talked about,most people on here say angle is done,but i would love it just for my own nostalgia,i guess trips dont like angle for some reason tho smh

im going to personally make sure cena gets booed out of the building next week man,and start up some good chants too cant wait

ambrose so natural nothing forced,he has the power to single handedly make wrestling cool and maintstream again.

Back
Top Bottom