Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

heres some of my favorite Dubya See Dubya matches

vs Raven Halloween Havoc 98
vs malenko Uncensored 98
vs. Juvented Superbrawl 8
vs. malenko Slamboree 98
vs. Guerreo fall brawl 97

If you want some good WWE matches lemme know :hat

Appreciated. I'll take the WWE ones you can think of as well. Slow day at work tomorrow :lol

See... This is why I call you old Case lol...

I'll be getting a ps4 and 2k15 at Xmas for myself.. Can't wit for my bonus...

Don't forget that being old has it's advantages..Being old has allowed me to see the best of the best, live and in living color..

Is anyone gonna answer my question about how easy this game is to play or should I just stick to games made before 1996?

If I got the new WWE game on PS3, could I still play it with those that have a PS4?..I haven't played any wrestling game since Pro Wrestling on NES..Are these new generation games hard to pick up on if you haven't played them before..

Go buy a used copy of'12...same basic sceme... If you like it, go with it...

Watching Fall Brawl 98 and Hennig vs. Malenko is on..Got 2 observations:

1. The Iceman is one of the best of the past 20 yrs to step in a ring..No Flame Suit on so come at me..

2. Dean's entrance music is one of my favorite WCW themes of all time..That thing was a banger..

200% correct here.

Case was around when the Magnavox Odyssey launched, how'd he miss the N64?

jk

Watching Fall Brawl too that Perry Saturn/Raven match was good.

Now Hennig vs. Malenko.......

It's the indie sensation Ken Stevens!

Calvin Stain. :hat

:rollin

Watching Fall Brawl 98 and Hennig vs. Malenko is on..Got 2 observations:

1. The Iceman is one of the best of the past 20 yrs to step in a ring..No Flame Suit on so come at me..

2. Dean's entrance music is one of my favorite WCW themes of all time..That thing was a banger..

Malenko had to be one of the sharpest most crisp dudes in wrestling as far as how he pulled off his moves. Was a big fan as his, and loved that Iceman theme as well. Hell, his WWE one too. It's a shame he didn't get a prolonged run in the WWE.

Appreciated. I'll take the WWE ones you can think of as well. Slow day at work tomorrow :lol

vs hbk no mercy 08
vs hbk unforgiven 08
vs hbk wm 19
vs krispenwah rumble 01
W/ Krispenwah vs stone cold/shovel RAW 01
vs krispenwah vs angle WM2000
vs krispenwah backlash 00
vs the rock no mercy 01
vs HHH fully loaded 00
vs the rock vengeance 01
vs ron mysterio BASH 09
Vs the rock rumble 02
vs edge WM26
vs shovel judgement day 02
vs chena summerfest 05

heres some youtube matches that i LOVE
as Super Liger vs Koji Kanemoto (love jerichos/super liger theme music here) That tigerplex at the end :hat

vs ultimo dragon WAR 95

vs krispenwah WAR supercup

as you can tell i'm a HUGE JERICHOHOLIC!

Last edited:
I've been out most of today (Mexican Hooters is pretty damn great), but I want to thank each of you for the birthday wishes.  I haven't been able to take part in the thread this year as much as I would like, but it's difficult here in Mexico.  However, WWE just signed a deal with Fox Sports and all shows (Raw, Smackdown, Main Event, NXT) are now airing on tv (up until now, none were on TV).  So although they're broadcast in Spanish, which is actually a positive, I can now set my DVR and stay up-to-date on most shows.

There will be a new thread tomorrow.

Thank you so much again for the birthday wishes.  I will catch up on all the posts in the morning.

And with that said, I'm actually thankful I can DVR Raw tomorrow because I'm going to see Lana del Rey here in Mexico City 
smokin.gif

Lana... :o

4W, In tomorrow's thread title and post, can you please mention that you must sign up for Secret Santa before Raw ends, and that surveys will be sent out afterwards? Thanks.

Think Paul will stick around after brock goes on hiatus again? A great story line would be that the authority takes the belt off brock with seth cashing in and he goes recruiting on nxt and comes back with a stable of zayn, kenta, devitt, steen to go against Rollins, Neville and the accession with hhh and steph as in there corner after they kick orton and kane out.
I like the way you think sir. :smokin.

Dangerous Alliance 2015 8o

Sami Zayn on HHH and Steen and More

“Obviously Triple H is at the helm of all this. He’s a visionary and he’s created this vision and it’s coming to fruition. It’s really cool to be a part of it.”

Zayn also commented on WWE signing Kevin Steen:

“It’s awesome, I’m really really happy for him. He’s really been there, not from day one, but definitely from day two of my career. It’s crazy to see we’re both here.”

Zayn also talked about WWE 2K15, not becoming jaded as a performer, NXT stars appearing on RAW, going to WWE from the indies and more.

Back
Top Bottom