Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Im a fan of the cosmic twins. Although a lot of the segments and promos made zero sense at the time. But the overall story makes sense.
These dudes were on top of the tag team division and the one of the main attractions for a min, then they lost to new age outlaws of all teams, these dudes lost their **** to get back to the top of the division

But none of that will matter when they get squashed by Sexual Show. :smh:

No one ever drinks the Mountain Dew :lol:

Cesaro has the most underwhelming entrance song, attire, walk to the ring in history.

I'd rather watch 30 back to back Steve Blackman entrances.

cesaro got me playin a gta ambulance mission with that theme!

I've said this multiple times :lol: Cesaro's music stinks. When Cameron's theme is better than yours, something is wrong

There is no reason what so ever for Sheamus to win this. Sheamus stinks character wise, and hardly defended it

Last edited:
Fella tryin to get that Eric Rowan beard.

Who else could replace a boring Erik Rowan in the wyatt family.
I'm sure they real ease that they can never put roman on his own. Dude can barely keep a watchable character in one of the most unique automatically overs tables in recent history.

Really pathetic that the entrance set is no different than Raw/Smackdown.

Don't care If it's a b ppv, I've always felt like the ppv sets should all look different from your regular tv program.
They don't even have the red tarp with all the belts. That's something already in their inventory. Who cars if it's an already used set, this ain't astern Harvey wardrobe closet, make. The red tarps a tradition or something. Make this **** LOOK important. It helps make it feel that more important. I think it's easily overlooked because WWEhas a pretty impressive TV entrance set up.

I just don't think this looks great for a company who is desperate for a larger audience and new subscribers. If I was a casual fan I'd feel like I technically could just watch this same product on free tv.

Last edited:
Really pathetic that the entrance set is no different than Raw/Smackdown.
I agree but I think it should be the other way around. RAW/SD should have extremely dumbed down set ups to make PPV's look more impressive. I think there is too much pyro on RAW/SD as it is now.

Don't care If it's a b ppv, I've always felt like the ppv sets should all look different from your regular tv program.
They don't even have the red tarp with all the belts. That's something already in their inventory. Who cars if it's an already used set, this ain't astern Harvey wardrobe closet, make. The red tarps a tradition or something. Make this **** LOOK important. It helps make it feel that more important. I think it's easily overlooked because WWEhas a pretty impressive TV entrance set up.

I just don't think this looks great for a company who is desperate for a larger audience and new subscribers. If I was a casual fan I'd feel like I technically could just watch this same product on free tv.
The casual fan does get most of these PPV matches on Raw the next night for free.

Back
Top Bottom