Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

POSSIBLE major spoiler for tonight

A source at the arena saw Brock being taught how to take a curb stomp from Seth earlier. Could be BS, we'll have to wait and see.

So sad. Watching truth mimicking ziggler but can't do anything for the championship spin around.
I. Legit feel bad for him.

At least mizdown already had these ridiculous gimmicks going weekly.

Oh yea, Goldust and Beadle must be good friends. Dude was in blackface earlier. He ain't slick

Generic Mask in the crowd

A source at the arena saw Brock being taught how to take a curb stomp from Seth earlier. Could be BS, we'll have to wait and see.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I really hope this isn't true.  Not because of what it means for the show.  But I just want another classic GHIMSlater moment.

Bruh...if that happens :wow:

Last edited:

OMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG That "Ziggler Please" sign with Truth's face
mean.gif
roll.gif

That spoiler better not end in you know what. Dude is a little boy. Beast better kick out at ONE and F5 him and break him in half.

How has Miz been in the company so long and he's still doing the same moves he did when he was teamed up with Johnny Nitro? And we talk bad about Reigns moveset...

Back
Top Bottom