Wrestling Thread Sep 5-11 | 9/11 TNA No Surrender PPV - Bound 4 Glory Finals, Angle/Sting/Anderson

Whoever said ringside was 500 damn you weren't lyin. Looks like the pre-sale is only for the big buck seats and the cheap seats.

Here's what I have for Survivor Series so far (people who have e-mailed me).
chino905 - Going to the show with another friend and plans on getting expensive floor seats.  Will meet up with #NT but will not sit in our group.

jdcurt - Wants in on part of the #NT group.

Rko2004 - He and his girlfriend are in for the #NT group.

BOBtheHOE - Going to the show but looking to get ringside seats. Will meet up with us but not sit in our group.

So right now, that's just 4 tickets.  I am aiming to get $100 seats.  I assume the max you can buy is 8, and if I can buy 8, I will because worse case, I sell the extras on stubhub.  If I can't get 8, I will get as many as I can get.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in the group. [email protected]

All I will ask is that AFTER I buy the tickets, if you are serious about taking one, you send me at least half of the money so I know you are serious about the ticket.  If you want to send the full amount, that's great and I can just e-mail you your ticket.  I just don't want to have 8 tickets and on the day of the show everyone flakes.  I'm legit, trustworthy, etc etc etc. No worries, I promise on Dre and Giz.

Does anyone have a link to the MSG.com presale information? I can't find it on their site.

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]Super Smackdown Replay Rating 

- The September 2nd replay of the Super Smackdown show, which aired live on August 30th, did a 1.21 rating with 1,660,000 viewers.

This makes WWE happy because the original airing broke a 2 rating. One can assume that the program did not have a lot of duplicate viewers, so more people than normal were watching. Now WWE can better sell a permanent move to Tuesday night to SyFy.

Credit: PWInsider

I figured this would have been the case anyway. There was probably a large # of people who still forgot SD was coming on that Tuesday. I know I've done that
before and then avoided any spoilers or posted results.

And I'm not going to Survivor Series or anything, but I came across this:

- The pre-sale passwords for tomorrow's pre-sale of the 25th Annual Survivor Series PPV have been revealed: "HHHCOO" and "CENAROCK."

The pre-sale starts tomorrow at 9 AM Eastern.

Thanks 4W for organizing and buying extra tickets just in case. If my friend flakes on me tomorrow, i'll take one of the extra tickets.

I failed to post last night, but from what I saw of Raw, 
30t6p3b.gif
at this whole HHH/Nash/Punk angle. I don't like where it's going, and I know I'm not alone.

When is NTWT Survivor Series? I need to get my act together with my gimmick (thinking of revamping).

Originally Posted by chino905

Thanks 4W for organizing and buying extra tickets just in case. If my friend flakes on me tomorrow, i'll take one of the extra tickets.

Same here. I'm suppose to be going with a friend and buying floor seats but i have a feeling he's going to back out.

Nice job 4W on rounding up everything. Are you saying half now half later?

My body is ready

its not survivor series BUT TNA is coming to sacramento california in october. This is a first time that tna has been to northern california so im going
laugh.gif

I'm debating going to Bound for Glory in Philly. Not sure if I want to pay to see Sting vs Hogan.

How longs the presale for? I need to buy 3 but Im omw vacation and don't get back til' Thursday and I'm not sure when I can find time to get online again.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Here's what I have for Survivor Series so far (people who have e-mailed me).
chino905 - Going to the show with another friend and plans on getting expensive floor seats.  Will meet up with #NT but will not sit in our group.

jdcurt - Wants in on part of the #NT group.

Rko2004 - He and his girlfriend are in for the #NT group.

BOBtheHOE - Going to the show but looking to get ringside seats. Will meet up with us but not sit in our group.

So right now, that's just 4 tickets.  I am aiming to get $100 seats.  I assume the max you can buy is 8, and if I can buy 8, I will because worse case, I sell the extras on stubhub.  If I can't get 8, I will get as many as I can get.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in the group. [email protected]

All I will ask is that AFTER I buy the tickets, if you are serious about taking one, you send me at least half of the money so I know you are serious about the ticket.  If you want to send the full amount, that's great and I can just e-mail you your ticket.  I just don't want to have 8 tickets and on the day of the show everyone flakes.  I'm legit, trustworthy, etc etc etc. No worries, I promise on Dre and Giz.
I would buy 2 from you. 

Thursday, October 27: San Francisco, CA

The Stars of IMPACT WRESTLING head to San Francisco, CA Thursday, October 27, 2011 at the Kezar Pavilion at 7:30 pm. Tickets go on sale Friday, September 16 at www.protix.com, or charge by phone at 1-866-977-6849. Fans that purchase a $50 ticket will receive a special meet and greet with IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars at 5:30 pm!* (Redeemable with ticket the night of the show; offer only applies to $50 tickets.)

Fuuu you guys are just snatching these tickets up. I want to secure one but I'm on the West and I have to see how this month plays out before I can commit. Oh well. We'll see how things play out.

pimp.gif
if summit has a big turn out.

For those who don't keep up with NXT (which I would understand), Yoshi Tatsu just returned and has a new look.  I
think it's pretty cool. You may have forgotten he was on the roster anyway. Still has that lame theme music though.

NXT_079_Photo_034.jpg

NXT_079_Photo_035.jpg

NXT_079_Photo_036.jpg

NXT_079_Photo_037.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

^ maybe a smackdown house show?

Nope, tonight's taping. Lettuce be cereal no one's enthralled to see Orton win every night on SD.

I'm digging that new look by Tatsu. He's a solid worker and I hope this new look (and hopefully new attitude) can revamp his career.

No promises on the tickets for Survivor Series. Those that contacted me first will get first priority on whatever I am able to get. I'll let everyone know how it turns out in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom