Wrestling Thread Sep 5-11 | 9/11 TNA No Surrender PPV - Bound 4 Glory Finals, Angle/Sting/Anderson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm completely baffled at Sin Cara jumping and prancing around pandering to the crowd as if he didn't kick Daniel Bryan in the face last week

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I'm completely baffled at Sin Cara jumping and prancing around pandering to the crowd as if he didn't kick Daniel Bryan in the face last week
laugh.gif

Sin Cara's promo was uhhh.....interesting.
laugh.gif

I noticed that Hunico called himself the "Real Sin Cara" during his promo.
nerd.gif

I wonder when Mistico will be brought back?

Probably at the end of NOC match between Huni Cara and D. Bryan.

LOL yea, it was muffled english & spanish. they should probably make mouth holes bigger on that mask.
I thought that was pretty interesting with him saying that too, and makes sense that it'll probably be
HuniCara vs MistiCara in the near future.

i wanna know why they censored the word "god"?
laugh.gif

Sid got his florida evans on at the end
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Sin Cara's promo was uhhh.....interesting.
laugh.gif

I noticed that Hunico called himself the "Real Sin Cara" during his promo.
nerd.gif

I wonder when Mistico will be brought back?

Probably at the end of NOC match between Huni Cara and D. Bryan.

FIFY. I say MistiCara comes out and causes HuniCara to lose the match, MistiCara runs off just as fast as he came in and everyone stands/lays around looking shocked and confused until smackdown.

edit: and then you can start the Sin Cara vs Sin Cara feud, they can argue over who's the real Sin Cara, have a lot of shenanigans backstage, etc. I hope Mistico worked on his english.

lol Well when HBK was turning heel in Fall '97, he was still slappin' hands with the fans despite doin' heelish tactics to the Undertaker. Nonetheless, I'm curious to see where this thing goes.

I just purchased my tickets to Survivor Series. I'll see all of you guys there.

I'm soo pist right now though because i passed on a lot of good seats during the pre-sale dates because my friend said he will wait in line today and get better seats. So fast forward to last night, dude calls me up and tells me he can't wait in line b/c he has work and school in the morning. so i had to buy them online just now (which took about 45 tries), and got worse seats for the same damn price.

I've had zero luck this morning getting tickets. Couldn't get a pair in the 200s or 300s and tried a bunch since 10am. Good for you though.

Bit the bullet and bought two tickets off eBay for first row in Section 342. Its facing the titan tron and first row, so I'm excited.

I'll be wearing my Orton shirt.

i hate ticketmaster......they should allow u to pick the exact ticket you want....this free for all, pick whatever ticket they feel like giving you is bs

Back
Top Bottom