Wrestling Thread Sep 8-14 | 9/11 NXT Takeover - KENTA Debut, Neville v Zayn v Kidd v Breeze

Cena just cut a promo on all the ICW vicariously through this segment.

Cheers to you sir.

For those who missed it or want to watch it again, Cena's promo will be re-airing on Lifetime all night

Cena just always has this look on his face like "Please remember my lines..Please remember my lines"..

:lol: :lol:

When Cena is being real, he's actually good. It's just that the majority of the time, Cena is corny, cheesy, and not serious or believeable when he should be

whose-line.jpeg

I don't see how being heel stops you from doing any of those things! Isn't it the same as doing his hw early to boo cena or wanting to see him get beat up. Heels get cheered all the time and I'm sure plenty of make a wish dudes have hung out with heels

Cena is going to sell his soul for the 16th title reign?

This type of heel turn for his record breaking 17th reign would be GOLD
Cena makes me believe that the promos he would cut on the fans as a heel would be so damn vicious with all the ammo and pent up anger his character has

I don't see how being heel stops you from doing any of those things! Isn't it the same as doing his hw early to boo cena or wanting to see him get beat up. Heels get cheered all the time and I'm sure plenty of make a wish dudes have hung out with heels
If he is a heel he better not be visiting cancer patients.......

This type of heel turn for his record breaking 17th reign would be GOLD
Cena makes me believe that the promos he would cut on the fans as a heel would be so damn vicious with all the ammo and pent up anger his character has
You ain't lying. Keep the title of him until the time is right to turn heel. Then when he does it to win it will be awesome.

:lol: :lol:

When Cena is being real, he's actually good. It's just that the majority of the time, Cena is corny, cheesy, and not serious or believeable when he should be

Yeah but think about it. Dude has been pretty transparent (between his real self and his character) in the past few years, what if he just comes off corny as **** because that's how he really is, corny as ****.

Back
Top Bottom