WRESTLING THREAD SEPT 1 - MONDAY NIGHT RAW - LDW

Now that I think about it. The commentators got some form of dark color on. Miz and dolph on that playback of smackdown, dolph and sheamus entrance attire now.

It's been 30 min and out of the 14 or so people I've seen so far the only dude I've seen with a bright color is cena.
They tryna bring "attitude" to the reality era. :pimp:. Or maybe I just chiefed to hard. :lol:

Still don't understand why Sheamus's 10 clubbing shots to the chest in the ropes isn't a DQ.  You get a 5 count to break a hold in the ropes or you get DQ'd
In this case, I think bc Cesaro bizarringly distracted the ref, he couldnt start teh count until he went back to his corner. But in general I see what youre saying

Last edited:

And this is what we get when the Champion isnt on TV weekly. 3 weeks of a fued being for who is the #1 contender and then 1 week of build up on the go home show. Obviously they cant do this every time so maybe they can come up with a good way to do this. But if Brock isnt fighting on every PPV what do these top guys in the company do? Just fight eachother for fun?

And 14th place. Not too bad. think thats the best Ive done in a little while. 
You need to make earning the #1 contendership meaningful and important.  It can't just be given to guys or determined based on a single match that has no build on a night of Raw.  The #1 contender should be determined over multiple weeks or even months.  You can have tournaments.  You can do beat the clock over a number of weeks.  There are a lot of options.  It will make the eventual title match feel even more important.

eek.gif
eek.gif
he just did Club's finisher
Laying flat on your back counting the lights?

"This is the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen" - maggle

Miz and Sandow does work though

Last edited:
Very entertaining match all around. i hate the miz and love ziggler and i cant wait for cesaro/sheamus. mission accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom