Wrestling Thread Sept 20-26 | 9/24 Final Smackdown on MyNetworkTV - New Twist To Kane/Taker Program

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

One of the comments
i saw my grandma naked nothing scares me
laugh.gif

Updates on Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho
Source: WrestlingObserver.com
--Regarding Matt Hardy, he has said that he's hopeful of getting his release officially today.  I was told his situation with WWE should be finalized at some point this week.

--Regarding Chris Jericho, while the talk was that it was his farewell, based on the stips (as if anyone should take that as much evidence) it would be his farewell, that is not official.  Neither side has stated it and those who would know have not given a straight answer, the closest being it will be evident shortly which can mean anything, and that the announcers information on the stips were erroneous.  If he is not at Raw tonight, and based on his twitter, he's going to Calgary, that means unless he did taped segments last night, he won't be on until after the next PPV at the earliest since since they tape two shows tonight.  If he's not gone, it may be some time before he's back as he's got European concert commitments for a few weeks in October, and is booking more overseas concerts later this year.

Updates on Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho
Source: WrestlingObserver.com
--Regarding Matt Hardy, he has said that he's hopeful of getting his release officially today.  I was told his situation with WWE should be finalized at some point this week.

--Regarding Chris Jericho, while the talk was that it was his farewell, based on the stips (as if anyone should take that as much evidence) it would be his farewell, that is not official.  Neither side has stated it and those who would know have not given a straight answer, the closest being it will be evident shortly which can mean anything, and that the announcers information on the stips were erroneous.  If he is not at Raw tonight, and based on his twitter, he's going to Calgary, that means unless he did taped segments last night, he won't be on until after the next PPV at the earliest since since they tape two shows tonight.  If he's not gone, it may be some time before he's back as he's got European concert commitments for a few weeks in October, and is booking more overseas concerts later this year.

The arena website has been advertising WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Sheamus and John Cena vs. Wade Barrett with Nexus as lumberjacks.

The WWE website has announced that John Cena vs. Wade Barrett will now take place on tonight’s RAW broadcast. No word on whether Nexus will still serve as lumberjacks.

TMZ is now reporting that Chyna overdosed on Benadryl. She reportedly almost 5 times the prescribed amount last night to help her sleep. When she woke up on Monday morning, she was throwing up and could not walk. She is in currently the ER getting fluids through an IV and should fully recover.

The plan is for the unified woman's champion to appear on both RAW and SmackDown! on a weekly basis. It could be a deal where Layla and Michelle McCool are both champions with half the belts or they could just go with Michelle McCool or they could do a title change. They'll likely address that tonight on RAW.

The arena website has been advertising WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Sheamus and John Cena vs. Wade Barrett with Nexus as lumberjacks.

The WWE website has announced that John Cena vs. Wade Barrett will now take place on tonight’s RAW broadcast. No word on whether Nexus will still serve as lumberjacks.

TMZ is now reporting that Chyna overdosed on Benadryl. She reportedly almost 5 times the prescribed amount last night to help her sleep. When she woke up on Monday morning, she was throwing up and could not walk. She is in currently the ER getting fluids through an IV and should fully recover.

The plan is for the unified woman's champion to appear on both RAW and SmackDown! on a weekly basis. It could be a deal where Layla and Michelle McCool are both champions with half the belts or they could just go with Michelle McCool or they could do a title change. They'll likely address that tonight on RAW.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Idk 4w, think you're being a bit too critical of the PPV.

Well last night was probably the first time since the Royal Rumble where I just watched as a reg fan and tried not to over analyze it too much. So it was the best PPV since MITB, imo.

and hear lies the problem. too many wrestling viewers acting like they need to be critics and rate each match instead of watching wrestling for what it is. +%+*!#% wrestling....

all this bad storylines, bad wrestlers, bad promos, bad mic work, etc. well duh its +%+*!#% wrestling man...
laugh.gif

rating wrestling is like rating a turd sculpture.....

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Idk 4w, think you're being a bit too critical of the PPV.

Well last night was probably the first time since the Royal Rumble where I just watched as a reg fan and tried not to over analyze it too much. So it was the best PPV since MITB, imo.

and hear lies the problem. too many wrestling viewers acting like they need to be critics and rate each match instead of watching wrestling for what it is. +%+*!#% wrestling....

all this bad storylines, bad wrestlers, bad promos, bad mic work, etc. well duh its +%+*!#% wrestling man...
laugh.gif

rating wrestling is like rating a turd sculpture.....

theyre posting tonights spoilers already

not honna podt em

WWE legend Shawn Michaels answered a batch of questions sent in from fans on his YouTube page. Michaels answered questions about a number of topics – including whether he will ever wrestle again, if he’d consider returning to television in a non-wrestling capacity, if he’d ever go to TNA and more. Here’s what Michaels said about:

Retirement:“It was time. It was time for HBK to pack up and move on. There isn’t anything I left undid. There isn’t any match that I wish I had. There is absolutely nothing that I didn’t do for me. I know there are a lot of matches people would have liked to have seen, but for my wish list, I was fortunate enough to accomplish far beyond anything I possibly could have accomplished. That was the reason I was ready to go. If there was even one little thing out there, I would have stayed around. Rest assured, there are no regrets and there are no ‘I wish I would have’ for me in WWE.

theyre posting tonights spoilers already

not honna podt em

WWE legend Shawn Michaels answered a batch of questions sent in from fans on his YouTube page. Michaels answered questions about a number of topics – including whether he will ever wrestle again, if he’d consider returning to television in a non-wrestling capacity, if he’d ever go to TNA and more. Here’s what Michaels said about:

Retirement:“It was time. It was time for HBK to pack up and move on. There isn’t anything I left undid. There isn’t any match that I wish I had. There is absolutely nothing that I didn’t do for me. I know there are a lot of matches people would have liked to have seen, but for my wish list, I was fortunate enough to accomplish far beyond anything I possibly could have accomplished. That was the reason I was ready to go. If there was even one little thing out there, I would have stayed around. Rest assured, there are no regrets and there are no ‘I wish I would have’ for me in WWE.

Back
Top Bottom