Wrestling Thread Sept 20-26 | 9/24 Final Smackdown on MyNetworkTV - New Twist To Kane/Taker Program

Unified Divas Champion?

Why would they get rid of the Women's title for that ugly !*% Diva's belt?

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Wow, that went on for waaaay too long.
Thought the same thing. Good segment but was stretched. That reminded me of the Q&A before Summerslam w/ RAW's head writer where he was asked something like why are the main events shorter than in years past...he said, among other things, one major factor was time mismanagement with matches/segments and certain wrestlers going over their limit...then he looked at Miz's direction and the whole room laughed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Wow, that went on for waaaay too long.
Thought the same thing. Good segment but was stretched. That reminded me of the Q&A before Summerslam w/ RAW's head writer where he was asked something like why are the main events shorter than in years past...he said, among other things, one major factor was time mismanagement with matches/segments and certain wrestlers going over their limit...then he looked at Miz's direction and the whole room laughed.
laugh.gif

Jericho has the IP address?  That's what the mystery GM has come to?  Ugh.

My top 3 wish list of injuries:

HHH
Cena
R-Truth

LMAO Crowd doesn't know a word of Truth's new song
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Should have made it easier for the kiddies

WAMP looks like Y2J is jobbing to RKO next week
30t6p3b.gif

HHH
Cena
R-Truth

LMAO Crowd doesn't know a word of Truth's new song
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Should have made it easier for the kiddies

WAMP looks like Y2J is jobbing to RKO next week
30t6p3b.gif

HHH
Cena
R-Truth

HHH
Cena
R-Truth

I understand Edge is a main eventer, but it would have been nice if Bryan could have gotten a little more offense in there.

So does this mean that Michael Cole isn't the GM????  A favorable ruling for Daniel Bryan.....

I understand Edge is a main eventer, but it would have been nice if Bryan could have gotten a little more offense in there.

So does this mean that Michael Cole isn't the GM????  A favorable ruling for Daniel Bryan.....

Back
Top Bottom