Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

I really can't figure out who's going to win the US title..Putting it on Omega or IIshi wouldn't work IMO..So maybe Lethal or Buick..

Late Nite NTWT - Weekend Edition
nthat.gif

PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE THIS WEEKEND.

Use promo code UberFunSummer for a free ride with Uber instead.

RT to save a life.

I get the AXS channel. Not a NJPW guy but definitely want to see this Okada guy vs Cody

I saw him vs Omega, and thought he was good. I wasnt really a fan of Omegas moveset or storytelling in the match, and havent seen much Cody honestly, but I liked the Okada guy. I bet him vs AJ or Sami would be wild

Okada & AJ faced each other like 3 times in 2015. All great matches. They should be up on Dailymotion

Last night was fun times. Crowd was slightly annoying and scust but I got through it :lol:.

Brought two of my bros with me who aren't into wrestling but they got pretty into it by the main events

Last edited:
Omega was getting washed then wins. Didn't care for that match. Started up tag title match just turned into a no dq match.

From ProWrestlingTees?

There is a lot of tv competition on tonight.

Baseball games.
Pacquiao fight on FS1.
Nascar race at Daytona.
NJPW on AXS.

Yes sir pro wrestling tees. It's the flex hat tho. I wanted the snapback but I don't like the high crown on the snapbacks

Back
Top Bottom