Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Not even a damb RKO
mean.gif
his first response on the tweet was about WWE fans being triggered 
roll.gif

Calm down

I know you haven't been around, but I've actually been discussing this since the BOSJ Final. I'm a firm believer in putting your money towards what you actually support. I'm WWE until the end of this month to prove to me it's worth keeping. If not, I am going to cancel my network.

WWE isn't worth it. I don't watch anything they do except Ride Along and a little NXT. Raw, Smackdown, and PPVs just haven't held my interest enough to watch full shows. I find myself sitting through complete NJPW shows and not fast forwarding or losing interest.

It will be worth the wait

2018 is stacked with promising releases

You're right.

I'm just impatient really :lol:

I know you haven't been around, but I've actually been discussing this since the BOSJ Final. I'm a firm believer in putting your money towards what you actually support. I'm WWE until the end of this month to prove to me it's worth keeping. If not, I am going to cancel my network.

WWE isn't worth it. I don't watch anything they do except Ride Along and a little NXT. Raw, Smackdown, and PPVs just haven't held my interest enough to watch full shows. I find myself sitting through complete NJPW shows and not fast forwarding or losing interest.

Quell is a long time NTWT troll, don't take the bait :lol:

WWE has the most stacked roster in decades and it's still SOOO boring

Which is a shame.

Raw is TRASH
SD has been trash since Road Dogg took over as their lead creative guy
NXT has been decent, but badly needs Ryan Ward back

Lord I wish. Been out in MIA for the weekend catching up with friends. what have I missed?

NJPW G1 Special Night 1. Night 2 tonight.

Evie is now Dakota Kai
Kairi Hojo is now Kairi Sane

Impact Wrestling and GFW World Heavyweight Championships - Lashley (c) w/ King Mo vs Alberto El Patron (c) w/ Dos Caras
  • Strap Match - James Storm vs Ethan Carter III
  • Impact Wrestling Knockout and GFW Women's Championships - Rosemary (c) vs Sienna (c)
  • 2 out of 3 falls match for the X Division Championship - Sonjay Dutt (c) vs Low Ki
  • Full Metal Mayhem Match - Eddie Edwards and Alisha Edwards vs Davey Richards and Angelina Love
  • Impact Wrestling and GFW World Tag Team Championships - LAX (c) vs Laredo Kid and Garza Jr. vs El Hijo del Fantasme (aka King Cuerno) and Drago vs Naomichi Marufuji and Taiji Ishimori
  • Scott Steiner and Josh Matthews vs Joseph Park and Jeremy Borash
  • Moose and DeAngelo Williams vs Eli Drake and Chris Adonis

There hasn't been that one person/team so far in WWE in 2017 to keep me super interested in everything they do. One year ago, we had Styles and JeriKO. Two years ago, we had KO and New Day. 

I'm not super interested in Nakamura, KO is stuck with the stupid face of America gimmick, AJ hasn't been doing much, and Samoa Joe is just filler for Brock. 

Maybe that person will be from NXT later this year, but 2017 has been a very rough year for WWE so far.

Last edited:
Coulda had this instead of James Storm in a Jabbawockeez mask and jobbing to Mahabali Shera

Impact Wrestling and GFW World Heavyweight Championships - Lashley (c) w/ King Mo vs Alberto El Patron (c) w/ Dos Caras
  • Strap Match - James Storm vs Ethan Carter III
  • Impact Wrestling Knockout and GFW Women's Championships - Rosemary (c) vs Sienna (c)
  • 2 out of 3 falls match for the X Division Championship - Sonjay Dutt (c) vs Low Ki
  • Full Metal Mayhem Match - Eddie Edwards and Alisha Edwards vs Davey Richards and Angelina Love
  • Impact Wrestling and GFW World Tag Team Championships - LAX (c) vs Laredo Kid and Garza Jr. vs El Hijo del Fantasme (aka King Cuerno) and Drago vs Naomichi Marufuji and Taiji Ishimori
  • Scott Steiner and Josh Matthews vs Joseph Park and Jeremy Borash
  • Moose and DeAngelo Williams vs Eli Drake and Chris Adonis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom