Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

@casekicks ...nobody in America cares about Pacquaio vs some no name :lol:

Then again they likely dont care about New Japan either

Oh ****!!! Jay Lethal is fighting??? I thought he was champion of that promotion the pedophile feinstein started?

Really good espn link someone posted above btw. Good lil pre show lesson

I get the AXS channel. Not a NJPW guy but definitely want to see this Okada guy vs Cody

I saw him vs Omega, and thought he was good. I wasnt really a fan of Omegas moveset or storytelling in the match, and havent seen much Cody honestly, but I liked the Okada guy. I bet him vs AJ or Sami would be wild
Okada vs AJ is on YouTube. Great match.

I get the AXS channel. Not a NJPW guy but definitely want to see this Okada guy vs Cody

I saw him vs Omega, and thought he was good. I wasnt really a fan of Omegas moveset or storytelling in the match, and havent seen much Cody honestly, but I liked the Okada guy. I bet him vs AJ or Sami would be wild

Not a NJPW because of

A. Accessibility
B. You don't like it

Not a NJPW because of

A. Accessibility
B. You don't like it

I guess a little of both. My buddy has a subscription and every wwe ppv party he has he puts it on before the show to try and get everyone into it. The fighting is ok admittedly, but i guess without knowing any storylines or buildup i just see it as meh. Plus they dont seem to have any monsters like Vader

What's on the menu for tonight?

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Naito v Ishii and Omega v Elgin are the matches I'm looking forward to tonight

Also interested in seeing what Volador Jr and Titan do in the tag match

Could not care less about a Cody Rhodes match

I guess a little of both. My buddy has a subscription and every wwe ppv party he has he puts it on before the show to try and get everyone into it. The fighting is ok admittedly, but i guess without knowing any storylines or buildup i just see it as meh. Plus they dont seem to have any monsters like Vader
Lol @ fighting is OK

Well if you don't attempt to keep up with it, you wouldn't know the storylines

Will catch the first half tonight

Probably watch the rest in the AM

I agree with the monster part..They need a Vader/Hansen/Brody/Brock type guy..

I agree with the monster part..They need a Vader/Hansen/Brody/Brock type guy..

Moose could've been that guy if he would've been a bit more patient. Dude is wasting away in TNA/GFW..

Jeff Cobb or Cage would've been cool too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom