Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Another guy from my neck of the woods..Dude is really talented and go in the ring..

Yeah he looked impressive out there

I just can't stop thinking that these matches would be so much better in a conventional ring

Yeah he looked impressive out there

I just can't stop thinking that these matches would be so much better in a conventional ring

I used to be all for TNA keeping the 6 sided ring, but it just doesn't fit anymore..When they had it back in the day it seemed like the wrestlers put on great matches..But since they brought it back it doesn't feel like these new guys have figured out how to use it properly..

Uhhh, nope..

7fDIcvp.gif
definitely nice, but naw not touching bayley

the fact that bigger is not always better, find a bikini bayley pic and you will see

I found 1 of her in a bikini top..Her body is amazing..But Naomi>>>>>>>>>>everyone in WWE..Bayley has a nice butt with no hips..Naomi got a sexier stomach too..

I found 1 of her in a bikini top..Her body is amazing..But Naomi>>>>>>>>>>everyone in WWE..Bayley has a nice butt with no hips..Naomi got a sexier stomach too..
agree to disagree, bigger didn't always equal better, bayley then everybody else, and I see hips
TugMRxL_d.jpg

they keep naobae buttocks in non revealing clothing

...imagine though if they let her go out there with what nikki bella wears...basically a bikini bottom...

...half of the youngsters in the crowd would go through puberty right then & there :lol:

they keep naobae buttocks in non revealing clothing

...imagine though if they let her go out there with what nikki bella wears...basically a bikini bottom...

...half of the youngsters in the crowd would go through puberty right then & there :lol:

lmaoo this

Back
Top Bottom