Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

all those non-wwe shirts in the crowd. hhh is a genius, signing up all the indy guys and bringing that fanbase/following to nxt

I like Adam, but I'm with most of you, I don't see it in him. Cole does have a 5 star match under his belt though. Granted there were 5 other participants in that match, but it's just like Johnny Ace, if you don't get it, figure it out.

Fun fact, Triple H has no 5 star matches under his belt. Not even Wrestlemania 20 got him one. That's by far his best match and deserved it, but what do I know.

Here's some Cole matches I've watched, except for the Shinsuke one.

I can't find the Cole vs. Tanahashi match alone either, but I assume that was a good one. It's on one of the ROH shows I have downloaded somewhere.

The guy I know a lot of wrestlers I know hate on for not having a character/gimmick is Kyle O'Reilly. Funny thing is, KUSHIDA says Kyle is the best wrestler he's faced. I enjoy O'Reilly's stuff and I think he's had the best match with Aleister Black so in WWE. Out of "The Throne" (until they get another name), I like Fish the best character and ring work wise.

These Bayley leaks real? :stoneface:

xd8000.gif

Unless there's new ones…:nerd:

^who cares about 5 star matches. does it really hold any value on your opinion?
if you are entertain and enjoy it, what does it matter what some one else thinks?

No it does not, but it's fun to discuss and debate, just like broadcasters and hall of fame voters opinions are fun to discuss.

Back
Top Bottom