Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

From somebody's twitter :rofl: :rofl:

DHtAhySVoAAPP7q.jpg

:rofl: thats what they get for making all them seats so damn expensive for a **** show

Was going to attend. But them nose bleed ticket prices. Nah. Plus drive and other **** no thanks

Mike Johnson said they didn't open doors until 5:15 lol. Mania in Dallas had a big problem too when we were down there as did SummerSlam at staples center when I went in 2013.

I'm looking at the card.....DEER GAWD! Like they really thought Cass/Show/Enzo deserved to be on the main show. They really have 3 singles matches that doesn't matter going forward. Bray/Finn for that pop I guess. But they've could worked around no Cena and Orton. They wouldn't be missed that badly.

At this rate I might go pick up a Pizza and walk back home.

what you guys eating :nerd:
pedialyte and Gatorade. Head and stomach still feeling meh from drinking last night.
Yo I got hammered last night during NXT. Drank 8 beers straight during takeover. And that was a 2 hour show. This a 6+ hour show :nerd:
bruh, being sober 2 years and then being handed strong drinks from a seasoned vet no bueno.
time to step your drink game up

rule #1: stop counting, counting is for the novice
Decent advice if you are about that life. I would die haha.

Back
Top Bottom