Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

THIS MATCH WAS BETTER THAN EVERY EPISODE OF GAME OF THRONES!
My niece Siren saw Braun flip the table on Brock and she casually said,"He's dead." :rofl: :lol: You maybe right. I'll get back to you after episode 6 tonight. Matter of fact I'll get back to this response once I see the finish of this match.

It feels like tomorrow they could hopeully go into some new stories but it does feel like those four will be the main event from here on out until Super Cena shows up.

Man we got to do this 5+ hour thing again for Survivor Series???

BRUH!

Unfortunately this confirms Brock vs Roman at WM 34 with Roman retiring Brock. Who's ready for a 4th straight coronation?

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oI7EmCzy2WGJ0Ozc3_ricyZLFcEtRaR0RsfmyBeyR5M/edit?usp=sharing

Roman Reigns has unlimited Signature Maneuvers. :lol :{ that was a really good match. But not better than the best of the thrones. Team Stark for life B.

Brock being a part timer is what started to turn me off as a regular

don't know if that is better or worse for business

Unfortunately this confirms Brock vs Roman at WM 34 with Roman retiring Brock. Who's ready for a 4th straight coronation?

Roman's story would've been that much better had he not won the title until WM 34. I still want to see him go over on Cena though, if he really is the new face of the company.

Back
Top Bottom