Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

It was in Brooklyn and Sasha is from Boston, those boos made sense :lol:

nah not really. She got a huge pop last year vs Charlotte. I was there

There were slight boos when they announced she was from boston but after that it was all cheers

Were the boos last night really that loud? I didnt have to volume up too high

20170821_150104-jpg.1963874

Attachments

It's because Sasha has no character as a face and is associated with the biggest heat magnet other than Reigns, Bayley. Whe she was in NXT, "the Boss" was ratchet and so good at being mean. On the main roster, she's "Eddie Guerrero and Ric Flair are my legacy" and Cole saying "It's boss time." Her "boss" character means nothing right now

Lana a dork. Any real dude could pull her.

Yea based on Total Divas, anyone could have pulled her :lol I wouldn't blame Rusev one bit if that was true. His first two feuds upon his return were Cena and Orton. It was curtains from the beginning.

Handsome rusev shouldve never made the marriage public during that feud with ziggs
Vince legit still mad over it

Went from unstoppable to being a joke
Like someone said they gave tha man
a freaking tank for mania

2 of possibly 3 matches that should have been on the pre-show. Summerslam is one of your Big 4(?) shows and you're putting on 5 second matches, and matches used to kill off guys. Just end this Enzo experiment already. He's the male Eva Marie with charisma and mic skills, but if he's not getting the reaction you want at this point, just let him go to OVO or MMG like he wants.

:lol

Send him to XO, he'll fit in with that other garbage dude, Nav.

Back
Top Bottom