Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

i'm trying to see the jiggle..... juuussttt caaaannn'tt seeeeeeee movement
tumblr_nhrkk9qbvN1ro2089o1_r2_500.gif

She keepin' it tight tho

Hmm NXT tonight is from Barclay's but the Barclays website doesn't have an event listed for tonight. Guess it was pretaped.

Also, they listed Summerslam at 3:30 PM so entirely their fault for not letting people in for the Hardyz/Miz match. SMFH.

Hmm NXT tonight is from Barclay's but the Barclays website doesn't have an event listed for tonight. Guess it was pretaped.

Also, they listed Summerslam at 3:30 PM so entirely their fault for not letting people in for the Hardyz/Miz match. SMFH.

It's pretaped.

I hope Enzo visits Big Cass in the hospital with an Edible Arrangement and they rediscover true lifelong friendship.

there are a few moves I love despite being mystified at how they work.

I want the kind of kneepads that allowed Triple H to use that facebreaker knee smash whatsit without crippling him over time.

how the **** does Miz land so perfectly on the corner ropes for that flying clothesline?

that ************ don't need to be doing no dropkicks, but I admit I like when Cena pulls out that short sunset flip powerbomb, it's cool that a dude that size can hit that even vaguely well.

It was called the "Facebuster" that Trips did. I miss that damn move along with his leaping knee strike. I used to play the old WWE Card Game and the creator, Barron Vangor Toth worked closely with the E to make sure the game had all the flavor of the product along with accurate names and pictures for all the stuff. That is how I learned the names of some of the stuff.

Not counting his 1999-2000 WCW "work" , I am sure no more than 6 people that come in this thread have watched any Muta matches.

He came along before most folks here were of age.

Most dudes in her grew up on Attitude Era

Not counting his 1999-2000 WCW "work" , I am sure no more than 6 people that come in this thread have watched any Muta matches.

He came along before most folks here were of age.

Most dudes in her grew up on Attitude Era

I have watched what I can on the Network but even I don't know a whole hell of a lot ab his work. New Japan World is a great resource though so I am trying to watch as much as I can to get familiar with it.

Back
Top Bottom