Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

giphy.gif

Jericho says its on Neville to make Enzo look good in ring

From Busted Open:

“I think if you put Enzo Amore as a Cruiserweight, and put Enzo versus Neville for the title, have Enzo win it, watch people get interested in the Cruiserweight division."

And people at home going ‘Argh! Enzo can’t work!’ — It’s not about that. It’s about getting people to care about the title. Put Enzo in there, have him win it and watch people start to get involved in 205 Live. Then Neville has someone to work with. He doesn’t have a babyface to work with. He really doesn’t, that’s really, super genuinely over with the crowd. That would help.”

“I told Neville this months ago, I said, 'There's gonna come a time when you're gonna have to make him look good, that's the job of guys like you and me. It doesn't matter if he's good. That's not his responsibility, that's yours now. Neville's gonna have to do anything he can to make that match work the same way that all the great workers in time do that.”

Not even the *******, just overall sexual appeal. Just appreciated her style

I was always a fan too, for this very reason.

To each their own. Different folks and different strokes.

Jericho says its on Neville to make Enzo look good in ring

From Busted Open:

“I think if you put Enzo Amore as a Cruiserweight, and put Enzo versus Neville for the title, have Enzo win it, watch people get interested in the Cruiserweight division."

And people at home going ‘Argh! Enzo can’t work!’ — It’s not about that. It’s about getting people to care about the title. Put Enzo in there, have him win it and watch people start to get involved in 205 Live. Then Neville has someone to work with. He doesn’t have a babyface to work with. He really doesn’t, that’s really, super genuinely over with the crowd. That would help.”

“I told Neville this months ago, I said, 'There's gonna come a time when you're gonna have to make him look good, that's the job of guys like you and me. It doesn't matter if he's good. That's not his responsibility, that's yours now. Neville's gonna have to do anything he can to make that match work the same way that all the great workers in time do that.”

And that's why Jericho has lasted as long as he has. He gets..........

IT!

Queen BBW of the WWE :pimp:

Riddle just needs to take a break from that :pimp: MJ when he is in Japan
Hear they are strict if you get busted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom